L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My lavender arrived today. I just hope the two new lavender products smell like lavender, just like the 30ml and the bath foam. Won't try until Christmas because they are gift to myself. I'll watch the reviews though. I must admit when I looked at everything out on the table I thought I'd gone mad spending 60 quid on this but I'm keeping it none the less haha..

My lavender arrived today. I just hope the two new lavender products smell like lavender, just like the 30ml and the bath foam. Won't try until Christmas because they are gift to myself. I'll watch the reviews though. I must admit when I looked at everything out on the table I thought I'd gone mad spending 60 quid on this but I'm keeping it none the less haha..
L'Occitane lavender range always smell gorgeous and really like proper lavender. I have been known to go into the local store and sniff.

The larger items are worth the value the add ons can be gifted

I bought the two specials L'Occitane perfume sets the Neroli and the Jasmin rose. I love perfume so these were like TSV's for me.

I hope do
Yes you're right, but just hope the two new lavender ones match the existing scent.
I hope so, one of the tsv reviews said it didn't smell like the normal lavender l'occitane scent and smelt a bit like "old lady lavender!" That has put me off a bit but other reviews are good

Thank you Mazza. The way it was worded it sounded like three different fragrances.
Ylang ylang is the principle scent in the original, but given Q’s track record I totally get your scepticism… it is backed up by years of sloppiness on tv and website!

Not a fan, personally of most L’Occitane fragranced hand creams, they are usually too intense for me… recently bought and regretted the original lavender hand cream. To me the fragrance does remind me of Pledge Lavender furniture polish.

I hope do

I hope so, one of the tsv reviews said it didn't smell like the normal lavender l'occitane scent and smelt a bit like "old lady lavender!" That has put me off a bit but other reviews are good
Oh no, really? I'll go read now. At least I can return after Christmas if I don't like it.

Most lavender used in bath products and even perfume is synthetic sweet. L'Occitane bought out some new perfumes and the lavender was sweet. The Iris/Lavender I remember being excited when it was released, and then I tried it and meh! Smelt like neither notes. Their original bath foam as in the TSV smells like real lavender, old school lavender.

Old lady is used by younger people for perfumes that are actually classic. No5 is classed as old lady. There are two front gardens in my street which have lavender bushes growing and do grab a sprig and rub between my hands, totally gorgeous. Lavender is one of my favourites.

Nicest lavender range I`ve used is this one in the link. They grow their own lavender in their own fields and also distil it to make their own lavender oil which goes into the lavender products. All grown and made here in the UK and in small batches.

Nicest lavender range I`ve used is this one in the link. They grow their own lavender in their own fields and also distil it to make their own lavender oil which goes into the lavender products. All grown and made here in the UK and in small batches.
The packaging looks serious would love to try this brand

Well I think I’m in. I might have gone fkr the Lavender but the 500ml bath thingy doesn’t really appeal (I’d rather have a shower cream/gel in a pump) so I’m veering towards the Vanilla.
Im also veering towards those three handcreams. Will you all now stop it please…. 🥴

Ps - where do I sign to join Shashaholics Anonymous?? 🤔

Had to buy the vanilla set but outright hate easy pays on everything. This will be split up as part of Christmas hampers. Wont buy the Molton Brown though as the L'Occitane tav's have been really good this year. Love the warming eucalyptus so hopefully I can nab two when there is a discount.

Anyone know of a decent lavender fragrance? Shay and Blue did one Suffolk lavender and it was beautiful. I don’t think they do it anymore.

Latest posts

Back