L(a)B not with QVC anymore ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't care about their overpriced stuff which I wouldn't buy, but I'm sorry to see the two intense, monotone-rocket-fire Oxford-educated (how many times do we have to be told that and who cares anyway?) Lab women are still going to be showing on a screen near me. Did either of them ever smile - even once?

The light has dawned, the dire reviews on most of their items and there must have been a high level of returns equals time to pull the plug.How long before IW do the same? On the Q website they load items which ‘ may be of interest to you’.One day mine was filled with LaB items. Now that is really flogging a dead horse! I was once sucked into the hype but returned never to go there again.

Oh they are on now! I never watch IW but thought I’d have a look same model with before & after pics too.The two of them are on together, one talks the other nods continually, the Oxford background has been plugged, the IW shopper is being sucked it as we speak, or hopefully, maybe not!

They remind me of the nodding dog ( plastic not real!) that we used to have on the back shelf of out Ford Anglia back in the 60’s, with the movement of the car it’s head used to bob up & down.Have I really just admitted to that?!

Last edited:
Oh they are on now! I never watch IW but thought I’d have a look same model with before & after pics too.The two of them are on together, one talks the other nods continually, the Oxford background has been plugged, the IW shopper is being sucked it as we speak, or hopefully, maybe not!

They remind me of the nodding dog ( plastic not real!) that we used to have on the back shelf of out Ford Anglia back in the 60’s, with the movement of the car it’s head used to bob up & down.Have I really just admitted to that?!

Not post related but Lab is all over tk maax atm....

Load of old ****.
Aren't those those teeth pens on big deal by lab?

Thete was a channel 4 documentary it used to be on YouTube. It compared QVC the big fish and the new one IW. Just after they opened the had fire and had to lcose down for a.sort time. Operated out of a shed. One their first day they had one car to sell and signed autographs of the presenters.

The best bit was the channel.owner'a wife hated DF! She called her a f*cking c*nt and demanded she not appear again! And she didn't.

They did the dirty on Paul Lavers, let him go but refused to let him go to another channel and work it must have been in his contract? DF soon popped.up on another selly channel.

No they all started on QVC and were poached to start Ideal World!
Yep, I meant the Ideal World channel was launched with the aforementioned presenters not that they started on Ideal World.

I think that's when QVC took it's first step towards the slippery slope when they lost Paul Lavers and Steve Whatley, QVC threw themselves over the edge of the slope when they welcomed Debbie Flint back

donna255 I remember that documentary when Steve, at his campest said something like 't!ts and teeth darling' just before going on air, not long after the whole lot burned down and they started again.

I saw the ladies this morning on IW. I’ve never watched them before . I’m not interested in their products. One was definitely the nodding dog and IW always have less space then Q so they were crammed together.
Saw model Sharon and now know who she is . I didn’t mind her at Q , a familiar face .
I think the ladies sat down and worked out how they could make a shed load of money. Beauty is big business especially anti ageing.

Latest posts

Back