Lab Grown Firelight Diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my earlier 'naive' days of buying from Q, I bought an aquamarine white gold ring. It was slightly too big so I took it to a family jewellery shop for resizing. Boy was THAT a lesson learned ! He wouldn't touch it ! immediately saw the QVC stamp inside and told me to send it back for a smaller size. He said their bought stock was in the hundreds of each size, and he didn't rate the quality either. This didn't put me off buying further rings - as I liked a lot of the designs, but the hollowed out rings is not something you'd find in a bone fide jewellers.

I have no issues with QVC jewellery specially the stuff I have bought 20 years ago and wear all the time. for the prices the quality is fab those days EEK was 14 carat and solid. Black hills gold was also great quality then that went down the pan

I have no issues with QVC jewellery specially the stuff I have bought 20 years ago and wear all the time. for the prices the quality is fab those days EEK was 14 carat and solid. Black hills gold was also great quality then that went down the pan
I've also got some quality pieces but they were all bought in the early days. My gold EEK is as good as the day it arrived & I wear my Honora most weeks. I enjoyed the jewellery hours that had variety & were like looking in a jeweller's window without seeing lots of brand names. One Christmas I bought our younger daughter the most exquisite white gold & apatite earrings & my mum a pair of tanzanite studs; she died before our girls got married & they both wore these earrings on their wedding days. I can't see me buying any more jewellery from the Q.

I have some good pieces of jewellery from the old days, remember when I would been very tempted during most of the Honora shows.There was a large range of stones too.Prices rose so much that all this went, unfortunately I lost some of my favourite pieces when I had a burglary.

I bought a lovely eek ring just over 20 years ago. Heavy, solid, lovely eek stones and best of all... 950 platinum!

OH! I remember they did eek in platinum for a short time.

I have 9ct white gold bracelets, two bangles, 2 pair of hoop earrings(small with twist designs one is square-shaped), necklaces, rings in white and yellow gold all still brilliant and I wear. Now they were bought last century or very early this.

The last jewellery I bought was a platinum-plated silver bracelet I got a voucher for agreeing to let them continue to set me emails(which I don't read :p), it was in clearance over £50 and I got it for £15 I think with the discounts. I do wear it and it came in a lovely pouch of its own with brand name on it.

Prices per gram for 3 months for pure 24ct gold

Screenshot (156).png

OH! I remember they did eek in platinum for a short time.

I have 9ct white gold bracelets, two bangles, 2 pair of hoop earrings(small with twist designs one is square-shaped), necklaces, rings in white and yellow gold all still brilliant and I wear. Now they were bought last century or very early this.

The last jewellery I bought was a platinum-plated silver bracelet I got a voucher for agreeing to let them continue to set me emails(which I don't read :p), it was in clearance over £50 and I got it for £15 I think with the discounts. I do wear it and it came in a lovely pouch of its own with brand name on it.

Yes Donna there’s a blast from the past, the platinum coated Diamoneek was called Epiphany clad, I always thought how can it be so cheap if it was as thickly coated in platinum as they said knowing at the time how expensive platinum was. 🤔

I have some good pieces of jewellery from the old days, remember when I would been very tempted during most of the Honora shows.There was a large range of stones too.Prices rose so much that all this went, unfortunately I lost some of my favourite pieces when I had a burglary.

I often wonder at the mentality of those that rob others - especially of items that have a lot of sentiment attached to them. These items are rarely returned to the owner and their loss causes much pain. Presumably, they don't care.

I was robbed many years ago. I had very little of value other than well-hidden jewellery items that were family pieces which luckily they never found. They didn't bother to take my ancient b&w telly! I think they must have been annoyed at their lack of a haul as the mess they made was astounding. I was particularly repulsed by the stinking gift they left in the middle of my living room.

I got lucky that time. Then my ex took my treasured family items. Some things you can forgive. People taking things they know are irreplaceable you can't forgive. Ever.

I'm sorry you went through that, SF. I hope you managed to replace your items and that there wasn't too much heartbreak.

the lady next door to me was broken into about 2 years back it was teenagers as they been spotted hanging around another house which was broken into the week before. They smashed in the back door when she nipped out to the shop, ransacked the place got some money. But she was most upset about her deceased husband's watch being taken, it wasn't worth much money wise but very important to her. She said no doubt they just tossed it away as it was old fashioned and no one would really want it.

These people have no moral compass. If you can steal of someone you are never going to have remorse over the fact that the things may have a value far in excess of their monitory value.

Mr L subscribes to the school of shoving them all on a plane and chucking them out over the ocean and any of survivors should then be hung drawn and quartered.

Yes it is such a shock when you go into your property and discover a burglary.It is a few years ago now and I have moved property since, don’t even have an intruder alarm here.I paid a lot for insurance in those days and although it took ages they paid out.Agree they take items that have a meaning to you but will just be discarded.I will never know how they got away without being seen.

What an awful experience for all of you, those who violate your homes are total scum. I did hear of one gang that had saucepans of boiling water ready to be thrown over anyone who disturbed them.

Latest posts

Back