Lab TSV 14/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LAB Jawline Definer LED Anti-Ageing System with 5 Chin Hammocks TSV 14/06/20

The USB rechargeable Jawline Definer LED Anti-Ageing System from LAB has been shaped and designed to target visible signs of ageing on your face, neck, jawline and jowl area when used with serum, and features a combination of technologies including micro-current, galvanic, massage, LED light therapy and thermal therapy. Start your journey to a more youthful, firmed look and work to reclaim your confidence with this fantastic innovation from the LAB experts.

Your targeted tool - if you are serious about your beauty routine, this fantastic tool is a great way to discover new technologies that you can slot into your everyday regime. All working to help firm and brighten the appearance of your skin when used with serum, you can use it whenever suits you - in the morning, getting ready for bed or even when watching TV!

Super-charged skincare - in this collection you'll find five single-use chin hammock masks, which are enriched with a serum containing collagen and hyaluronic acid. These silky treatments can be used in conjunction with your Jawline Definer tool to help promote a smoother and plumped look.

Discover the technologies:

Micro-current - works to help lift and firm when used with serum
Galvanic current - helps to increase the absorption of serums and creams, and promote a more hydrated look
Red LED - works to address visible ageing indicators, such as fine lines and wrinkles when used with serum
Green LED - can be used all over the face for a radiant glow
Yellow LED
Blue LED

What's in the box?

1 x Jawline Definer tool
1 x USB power supply
1 x cleaning cloth
5 x chin hammocks - can be used once only. Infused with hyaluronic acid and collagen

How to use:

Press and hold on/off button to turn on
Select mode with blue, green, yellow or red light by pressing the on/off button to move between the modes
Select the mode:
Yellow LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and serum to help hydrate the look of your complexion
Blue LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current to help tone and firm the appearance of the skin when used with serum.
Green LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and thermal therapy for radiance, even-looking skin tone and to help tone and firm the look of facial contours when used with the serum.
Red LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and thermal therapy to help reduce appearance of wrinkles, increase elasticity and firmness and tone and firm when used with the serum.
Apply any skincare product that contains aqua - this can be a cream or serum
Keep hand in contact with the silver conduction strip
When the head of the device is in contact with the skin, the device will vibrate
Use steady upward motions on neck, working from base upwards, and then on the face to lift
Each motion should take approximately 5 seconds
Repeat each motion 5 times, always ensuring that the skin is lubricated with your chosen skincare product
Use for approximately 4 minutes on the neck and jowl, and 4 minutes on the face
You can also use over the top of the chin hammock masks
To use the chin hammock, open the sachet and take out the chin hammock
Remove the white paper backing, place the holes over each ear so that the hammock is underneath the jaw
Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes

Attachments

• LAB TSV 1.jpg
    LAB TSV 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 73
  • LAB TSV 2.jpg
    LAB TSV 2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 83
  • LAB TSV 3.jpg
    LAB TSV 3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 90
And dont they love their lights ! - blue green yellow red. I suppose you could always sit in the garden and light up the lupins after dark with it 😂

Dear God, whoever buys their two-bit gadgets wants their heads examined. I have regular caci facials, but I'm realistic in that it can only do so much, as the next step would be none invasive OR outright surgery to lift my chin/neck area. I don't care how many times a day/week/month they tell you to use it, if they're stuff was any good they wouldn't be selling it on QVC and it would be endorsed by Beauty Editors and A list celebrities, not Phyllis from Falmouth.

You’d probably get as good a result by wearing a face mask under your chin and shining a torch on it.

I don’t envy the models who will have to sit their wearing their “hammocks.” That full face mask thing was bad enough.

I remember watching the old Hollywood movies, and the actresses would retire to their boudoirs (which were the size of a small house), laying on their beds -usually on a plinth, they would be resplendent in flimsy negligees and wearing a silken eye mask and matching chin 'hammock'. So they're nothing new.

Another 'trick' was putting fish gills from the corner of their eye up to the ear, pulling the skin to eliminate any crows feet.

Latest posts

Back