LAB TSV 21/04/20

candycane

Bet it was Oxford Brookes. Not the same thing.
I didn't know there were two oxford universities! I guess people rely on what other people don't know. I didn't go to any university but I do believe a lot of the old Polytechnics are now unis. I went to good old Woolwich College myself in the distant past and got my business studies diploma which was enough to get me through life, not rich but not ripping folk off either.

CC

Twilight

VIP Shopper
I didn't know there were two oxford universities! I guess people rely on what other people don't know. I didn't go to any university but I do believe a lot of the old Polytechnics are now unis. I went to good old Woolwich College myself in the distant past and got my business studies diploma which was enough to get me through life, not rich but not ripping folk off either.

CC
Oxford Brookes was originally Oxford School of Art, then Oxford Poly & is now a university. It's totally separate from the 39 colleges that make up Oxford University. I've worked with people who went to both & know who were the better teachers & individuals. I love your last sentence cc.

Super Trouper

Go on underestimate me - that will be Fun
apparently there is another LAB TSV on the 21/04/20
Surely, they have to shift thousands and thousands of sku's to warrant holding a TSV every month. I can't see them shifting the same volumes as Elemis for e.g..
ANYWAY, I shan't be watching i've got essentials to buy & There's a war on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks