LAB TSV 21/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See this is on advanced order, will reviews be published before that delivery date?
I see Gabbi Abbi is in full flow! I once ordered a TSV and returned it very soon after receiving it at some cost.A case of ‘once bitten etc.’ even if this is the latest wonder product nothing would make me part with cash for a Lab product.

If ever there was a person designed to put you off spending money, it’s Gabby Abi, her whole aggressive attitude stinks. She talks like you’d be mad not to buy the products she flogs but I suppose we could all be like that if we got those expensive products for free.

As far as I’m concerned, the after shot didn’t look a lot different to the before ones. The shots of the model Karen (?) were at a slightly different angle so hardly comparative and lighting can often soften the appearance of lines etc.

As these are now on the second lot of advanced orders, it makes me wonder how many they had in stock in the first place - presumably just a handful, rather than the hundreds/thousands they have of other brands. Or, if that’s not the case, I’ll assume that they were ordered by gullible customers who are going “stir crazy” during the lockdown.

Apologies to anyone who has bought one.

Its a 'new' one - really? I cant see them undertaking the cost of manufacturing a new plastic mask from scratch. There are designers/toolmakers/involved then the manufacturing, and unless they are made in the UK, then travel and distribution. No, its a rehash of their existing mask.

And did you ladies mean Gobby Abby (rather than Gabby ?), and is she pregnant ? because she looks the size of an elephant with what she wears on air, huge puff sleeves and neon colours is the stuff of nightmares.

As far as I’m concerned, the after shot didn’t look a lot different to the before ones. The shots of the model Karen (?) were at a slightly different angle so hardly comparative and lighting can often soften the appearance of lines etc.

As these are now on the second lot of advanced orders, it makes me wonder how many they had in stock in the first place - presumably just a handful, rather than the hundreds/thousands they have of other brands. Or, if that’s not the case, I’ll assume that they were ordered by gullible customers who are going “stir crazy” during the lockdown.

Apologies to anyone who has bought one.

I agree, if you have to squint and struggle to see the difference in the before and after pics, the item is obviously not doing it’s job. You can tell the doctored photos though, they’re the ones were the skin tone has virtually vanished.

Its a 'new' one - really? I cant see them undertaking the cost of manufacturing a new plastic mask from scratch. There are designers/toolmakers/involved then the manufacturing, and unless they are made in the UK, then travel and distribution. No, its a rehash of their existing mask.

And did you ladies mean Gobby Abby (rather than Gabby ?), and is she pregnant ? because she looks the size of an elephant with what she wears on air, huge puff sleeves and neon colours is the stuff of nightmares.

Every outing a different outfit!!!

And yet in these current times, QVC are still having expensive (very expensive) TSVs. It must be like a kick in the teeth to anyone who has been furloughed or made redundant. 😞

But don’t worry ..... #QVCAlwaysWithYou. That’s reassuring. 😳

Latest posts

Back