LAB TSV 26/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having read that link, if the LAB gadget is similar, then we might as well drink the two litres of water (which I do every day anyway) and then sit with a large bag of frozen peas on the stomach. It would cheaper. 😉

Having read that link, if the LAB gadget is similar, then we might as well drink the two litres of water (which I do every day anyway) and then sit with a large bag of frozen peas on the stomach. It would cheaper. 😉
From when I had chemo and had painful knees
I got some of those blue ice long ice pads that go in the freezer
Feel a new use coming on :unsure::LOL:

The one I seen was similar to this one. https://www.fatfreezingbelts.com/
That's quite cheap, the one I saw on Amazon was £90. Can't imagine you can just melt fat by using a cloth belt. Liposuction costs a fortune and that's surely the only way you can permanently remove fat. Can't wait to see the demos as without being unkind those inventor girls aren't skinny and surely if it worked they'd have used it on themselves?

CC

Excellent point CC. Perhaps these two are related to Abbi Cleeve - not good adverts for their own products.

I wonder if the sisters trawl the internet looking for new beauty gadgets then get a licence to trade them under their own trademark. Because its sure as hell impossible for anyone to come up with these 'new' inventions on a regular basis several times a year.

That's quite cheap, the one I saw on Amazon was £90. Can't imagine you can just melt fat by using a cloth belt. Liposuction costs a fortune and that's surely the only way you can permanently remove fat. Can't wait to see the demos as without being unkind those inventor girls aren't skinny and surely if it worked they'd have used it on themselves?

CC

It should be £100 but it’s now half price, either it’s a good sale 50% off or it’s on sale because it’s a waste of money.

From when I had chemo and had painful knees
I got some of those blue ice long ice pads that go in the freezer
Feel a new use coming on :unsure::LOL:

I’d forgotten that I had some of those until I was doing a lockdown cupboard clearing session a couple of weeks ago. I had them when I had a total knee replacement. I’ll opt for those instead of frozen peas. 👍

LAB Fat-Freezing EMS Cryolipolysis Belt TSV 26/06/20

lab-lifeandbeauty.com/product/cryolipolysis-belt £399.99 on their site

Attachments

• LAB TSV 1.jpg
    LAB TSV 1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 101
  • LAB TSV 2.jpg
    LAB TSV 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 97
  • LAB TSV 3.jpg
    LAB TSV 3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 88
They can charge what they like on their website which is only there so the QVC presenter can direct the viewer there to compare the prices, which are always a lot dearer.........obviously. Honestly you’ve got to laugh 😂😂😂

£400!!!!!!!!!! So TSV probably £199? Just don't do it. Strapping a freezing belt to your fat will not get rid of it. You won't go from elephant to gazelle after 3 treatments 🐘🐐 (think that's a goat, no gazelle). I mean if it did these two inventors would be billionaires - and I'm assuming they are not.

I have had weight problems in the past both thin and fat so I hope my elephant isn't offending anyone. If it is just tell me :censored:

CC

Millionaires/billionaires, would not need qvc to flog their products.......... oh wait a minute, quick rewind, there's Simon Wilson and his flat in Monaco, forgot about him.

LAB Cryo & EMS Body Toning System
Item Number: 402739
QVC Price £295.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £66.66

This Cryo & EMS Body Toning System from LAB features innovative EMS and cryolipolysis therapy that enables it to cool down to minus 6 degrees Celsius, and can be used anywhere on your body as a targeted treatment for just 30 minutes once a week. Help smooth and tone problem areas for a sleeker-looking silhouette with this clever beauty tool.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the LAB Cryo & EMS Body Toning System directly from LAB you’d pay £399.99, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £198.56.

Easy at-home treatment - bring the spa into your home with this easy-to-use belt, featuring EMS and cryolipolysis technologies you’ll usually only find in beauty salons. You only need to use it once a week for 30 minutes and the belt has an adjustable hook and loop fitting, so it’s simple to use on all body parts and sizes, and doesn't take up too much of your time either. Just press the button once to choose 30 or 60 minute treatments and that’s all you need to do!

Feel body confident - you can use the belt almost anywhere on your body including your waist, hips, arms and legs to help tone and firm, leaving you feeling more confident in whatever you’re wearing.

Extended money-back guarantee - you now have 60 days to try out this LAB system, and if you’re not happy, you can get your money back!

What’s in the box?

• Cryolipolysis device
  • 2 x hook and loop elastic belts
  • EMS pads and control panel
  • Mains power adaptor
  • User guide

How to use:

• Use once a week
  • Secure the system on the area you want to target, making sure the belt is not too tight and does not block circulation
  • Select the 30 or 60 minute programme
  • After use, gently massage the area with circular movements for at least two minutes

I am going to get this I have had bariatric surgery I have lost 11 stone so far and my skin is not terrible but the drastic weight loss has caused a lot of slackness

Wow that’s amazing well done 👏👏👏
You should look around boffy they’re well cheaper in other places and let’s face it the LAB girls products haven’t got the best track record, if you do get it though I hope it works for you 👍

I lost 11 stone a couple of years ago too Boffy, so I'd very much appreciate your opinion once you've used it if you don't mind.
well done Mr M I lost loads of weigh before but nearly all came back again so I opted for surgery it really has helped I am eternally grateful every day for the fab drs and nurses that have helped me x

Latest posts

Back