LAB

donna255

VIP Shopper
This also in my local TKMaxx

The duo teeth pens £19.99

The lip and eye wand thing £24.99

A serum which I did not pick up to price. Actually did not know they did serums?

boffy

VIP Shopper
I ordered the freeze thingy and its fantastic...got poor reviews but I think its because people did not want it to work/it was noisy/took long between treatments etc...its a considerable purchase but instead of being a 16/18 I am a small 16 so I am very happy with it

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

boffy

VIP Shopper
Excellent, Boffy. I'm glad it's working for you. I DEFINITELY should have invested...

Does it hurt?
No its just really cold as it freezes the fat cells and they die after a month or so of treating them its addictive

SisterBliss

No its just really cold as it freezes the fat cells and they die after a month or so of treating them its addictive

If that's really the case, do you excrete the fat cells in urine & faeces? What does it look like? Also, if the fat cells truly die & go away, why did the listing on Q just say 'reduces the appearance of'.....fat

This Thomas doubts QVC , & not, of course you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubaideals

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks