Land's End velvet tunic £11 +postage

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
If you like velvet, read on. I couldn't believe the price so I ordered one anyway in Cranberry. It arrived 2 days later. It's a gorgeous soft raspberry colour, the buttons don't gape over the bust (big gripe of mine), plenty of room, proper tunic length, will do nicely day or evening - I'm well chuffed! I got my normal size. They have other things on their sale at silly prices and the quality is unfailingly good and well finished off.

I have an almost identical blouse in blue velvet which I bought from Sosandar a while ago but I paid more than £11 for it. I wear it with jeans and really like it so I`ve taken a punt and ordered one in cranberry from Lands End. Thanks for the heads up Crystal.

If you like velvet, read on. I couldn't believe the price so I ordered one anyway in Cranberry. It arrived 2 days later. It's a gorgeous soft raspberry colour, the buttons don't gape over the bust (big gripe of mine), plenty of room, proper tunic length, will do nicely day or evening - I'm well chuffed! I got my normal size. They have other things on their sale at silly prices and the quality is unfailingly good and well finished off.

Thanks for this Crystal, ordered the Ivory. Fed up with black and blue and the other colours would not suit me. Who delivered it?? We used to use Lands End years ago,hubby used to buy the polo shirts in the supina cotton.

It was delivered by Hermes, lemonpop. I've since ordered two more - green and blue - which arrived today - gorgeous, and the neckline is well finished off, not floppy at all. But it is 92% polyester so if that freaks you out, don't order. I'm so tempted to get even more but don't know if I should ........ hmmm. Watch this space. For the price of one QVC Kim & Co tunic I'll probably have 4 LE tunics.

Latest posts

Back