Last Ojon TSV on AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
If anyone bought this on AD, you might want to check that they actually put you down for it! I called to change my CC number (as last one was nicked) and was told they hadn't put me down for it ... but it seems you can still get signed up for it (or at least that's what the chap said yesterday).

I rang on TSV day after I had ordered to make sure that it was on AD, as my order details online showed the single item number, the girl said that everything was fine and I was singed up for AD. I will double check though, because I need to update CC details soon. Did they say when the next one would be sent out?

Last year I missed a delivery of the tawaka duo that I had on AD. My card had expired and I was not in the country. When i returned, I rang CS and they reinstated the AD.
They told me that you can at any time call them to arrange AD on an item number that has been aired with an AD option.

I rang on TSV day after I had ordered to make sure that it was on AD, as my order details online showed the single item number, the girl said that everything was fine and I was singed up for AD. I will double check though, because I need to update CC details soon. Did they say when the next one would be sent out?

No the chap didn't say ... but I have just noticed they have charged me current price, and not TSV price so I am querying it!

I was just thinking about this item the other day and I cant remember if I ordered it on AD or not so will need to check as I will be cancelling it if it is on AD.
Was it every 90 days?

Latest posts

Back