Last week's delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
I had a smallish delivery last week, fairly successful. I posted the returns off without getting them pictured unfortunately - the spiky pearl ring didn't suit my hand, the mabe pearl ring I really didn't rate the pearl and the really pretty multicoloured pearl necklace was too long a drop, it was disappearing!
The keepers are lovely though:
aqua008.jpg

Very pretty. I kind of expected it to be bigger, but it's a nice enough size and the stones are very good.

aqua010.jpg

Conversely, I expected this to be much smaller, but it's quite noticeable, and the rhodolites are a lovely colour. Both pendants are the same size, I thought the first would be about 4 times the size of the second lol.

aqua011.jpg

I can't believe I've finally bought an aquamarine ring (I have a Santa Maria Africana, but that's completely different)! I really like this and it was a very good price. It was actually bigger than I expected, which is a bonus. There is definite colour to it and it's really sparkly. I could be converted to this stone! I think I got it just at the right time, I suspect the new format would be pulling this one long before it got so low.

aqua012.jpg

Cute little bracelet - as ever, Rocks topaz rocks! Lovely colour and a noticeable design. Very sweet indeed.

I do hope that Rocks get their act together again soon, I'd love to still be buying but so far the change of format has me frozen away from the "buy" button. Maybe the new stock will change all that.

Anne, as ever, you have a fab haul! I really like bracelet, it's so unusual. How on earth do decide what to wear each day?

Lovely items, Anne. I see what you mean about the size of those pendants, I'd hve thought the first one to be much larger, also !
I think that bracelet is the same one that Alupha shows in her pix... most unusual, I like it.

Ann does it again. Love all your keepers. I love the second pendant but wasn't sure how big it as so thanks for the picture. Shame about the returns as I have all 3!!

Lovely items, Anne. I see what you mean about the size of those pendants, I'd hve thought the first one to be much larger, also !
I think that bracelet is the same one that Alupha shows in her pix... most unusual, I like it.

fab haul anne ^^

yup Mathilda. I have the bracelet and the 1st pendant too.
very fashionable and sparkley @@

Great piccies and descriptions Anne, especially love your aquamarine ring and rhodolite pendant. Did you manage to find out as to whether your MOP bracelet could have some links taken out? I have it and its waaaay to long! But it is beautiful........

Lovely items Anne - especially like the first pendant. Know why people keep asking for piccys now - it's great to see them in real life.

Lovely haul Anne, particularly like the rhodolite upside down Christmas tree pendant!

:doggie:

Lovely haul of keepers yet again Anne....you have lovely taste,hun.

The blue topaz bracelet is to die for,such a gorgeous blue colour but my fave is the aquamarine,what a lovely ring!!

Enjoy them all.:59:

Great piccies and descriptions Anne, especially love your aquamarine ring and rhodolite pendant. Did you manage to find out as to whether your MOP bracelet could have some links taken out? I have it and its waaaay to long! But it is beautiful........

Not yet Mrs Zed, I keep blowing my resizing money on more bling hahaha!
Tell you what, I think that's been my biggest bargain from Rocks you know, the RRP astounded me when they put everything back on Coloured Rocks!!! Supposing I have to chainsaw it myself I WILL be able to wear it lol!!!

love that bracelet Anne. I have that "bunch of grapes" design pendant in sky blue topaz and it's really pretty. love most Tookalon designs so that 3 stone drop pendant is a winner and I would love to have that. I love the cool crisp colour of aquamarine - you've got a nice little ring there.

now, you must wear 10 rings each day to get decent wear and rotation out of your collection. have you taken to downsizing any to wear as toe-rings lol?

Excellent taste (I have the pendants too)!

Got the amethyst, pearl & garnet one to match a pearl & amethyst bracelet & I have the matching earrings to the rhodolite pendant.

The topaz bracelet is lovely...don't recall seeing it aired.

Latest posts

Back