lastest delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow a fab haul Tia, they all suit you so well. I have the full Kiss diamong ring in w/g, think mine was a .75ct one (but can't remember for sure) and I love it, I wear it nearly every day.

I got my 4 items today, I was sure I would return half, as I spend too much, but I can't.... I love them all

1. 18ct gold band ring, £170
The diamonds are small, 1.3mm, but they are very shiny. This ring will fit my K/L sz ringfinger, as it is adjustable. The ring is heavy too. I am very tempted to go for a similar look in white gold now, but I really shouldn't

gems2.jpg

gems2b.jpg

Hi Tia, I have a question for you about the lovely ring pictured above. The stats refer to it as being size 7, but was interested to see you mention that it is adjustable. I could do with something that alters down to size L, so is it just a matter of easily bending the metalwork? MTIA

Congrats on a lovely haul and for all the pics, they are all superb and look wonderful on.

Hi Tia, I have a question for you about the lovely ring pictured above. The stats refer to it as being size 7, but was interested to see you mention that it is adjustable. I could do with something that alters down to size L, so is it just a matter of easily bending the metalwork? MTIA

Congrats on a lovely haul and for all the pics, they are all superb and look wonderful on.

Hi Sacha
The rings feels smaller than N, I am size K or L on my ringfinger, and the metal is indeed a little bendable. It fits perfectly on my finger!

Thank you...........

Thanks for that Tia, I am quite tempted by a similar design in clearance, particularly as we are being treated to a nice discount.

Many thanks.....Tia

Hi Sacha
The rings feels smaller than N, I am size K or L on my ringfinger, and the metal is indeed a little bendable. It fits perfectly on my finger!

A very big :mysmilie_687: winging its way to you Tia, for your recommendation. I have now received a YG ring in a similar style and am delighted that it is indeed rather smaller than size 7 and fits perfectly on my size L finger. A big bonus that it was a very reasonable clearance price with a nice discount on top. Am rather :mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_696:now, as you can probably guess!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addendum
............just for the benefit of Mrs Nosey below ,(just joking
:mysmilie_697:)......I'm belatedly adding the link........
for her perusal and approval ......before I whip my 'whatsit' out! :mysmilie_17: xxx

Last edited:
Really pleased for you, Sacha!:mysmilie_696:

Now get your camera out. :mysmilie_17: xxx

A very big :mysmilie_687: winging its way to you Tia, for your recommendation. I have now received a YG ring in a similar style and am delighted that it is indeed rather smaller than size 7 and fits perfectly on my size L finger. A big bonus that it was a very reasonable clearance price with a nice discount on top. Am rather :mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_696:now, as you can probably guess!

woohoo sacha, it is a beautiful ring... I am really pleased to hear you love it!
I had a similar WG version in my ahum current basket, but let it go, as I bought too much lately:mysmilie_698:

Thank you ladies and also to Ian, have added a link in post 26 of the said piece. xxx

Last edited:
Ooooooh very nice indeedy, Sacha .... you most definitely have my approval.
3_3_11v.gif

No whip your wotsit out and quick; I want to see it on your finger. :mysmilie_61:

ooh yum yum sacha! now stop with the pics and links you lot because i can feel my Want gland starting to get inflamed lol

Latest posts

Back