lastest delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
I got my 4 items today, I was sure I would return half, as I spend too much, but I can't.... I love them all

1. 18ct gold band ring, £170
The diamonds are small, 1.3mm, but they are very shiny. This ring will fit my K/L sz ringfinger, as it is adjustable. The ring is heavy too. I am very tempted to go for a similar look in white gold now, but I really shouldn't

gems2.jpg

gems2b.jpg

2. 9ct white gold blue diamond
For £90 a bargain!. the baguettes are sparkly and not too small, again a good gold weight and feels substantial. I thought the black rodium would be too much, but it blends in well with the blue diamonds. The blue diamonds are more green blue or teal blue

gems.jpg

gems3b.jpg

3. 9ct white gold diamond
Love it!! very sparkly, the diamonds excellent! I don't know much about clarity and grading, but it looks very nice and classy. It was the most expensive at £200, but I think and hope well worth the money
Again this ring is definitely smaller than N, more L/M size which is great.
The picture does not do the ring right, it is more sparlkly IRL

gems1.jpg

gems1b.jpg

4. gold necklace
Argey made me look at this and at £50 this looks great, and not too bad weight either. The peridot is not too green, quite bland, but still good value
gems4.jpg

I don't think I will return anything......................:mysmilie_81:

What a fab haulage! They all look lovely on you and I can see why there'll be no returns.

I have to say that my favourites are the first ring in yellow gold (and agree that a white gold version would be extra hummingalicious!) and the blue diamond ring. I'm glad you like the rhodium plating as I thought you might when you saw it in real life.

BTW (and you probably know this) if you ever buy a wider shank ring, it will always fit more snugly. So the rings are probably an N but their width will make them tighter!

When you get the camera out again, will you do a neckshot of the necklace please? I'd love to see the drop etc.

Lovely rings Tia and a very pretty necklace.

You made excellent use of your discount code. :mysmilie_17:

No. 1 for me has to be the first ring. I've seen it a couple of times and had mixed feelings, but seeing it in your photo it looks really good on your hand. May I say what excellent taste in necklaces you have :mysmilie_61:. I must admit the little gems on mine were more of an afterthought, but just add that little bit of something. Like Meesh, I'd love to see you wearing it if you have time, though it looks as if Nala is considering doing this for us. xxxxx

As the first ring has spiral shape, it fits a bit better, you can squeeze it a little.
i have wider band rings from GTV, and they are larger than my latest haul. I am not complaining!!

I have added the WG version of ring 1 in my basket, but they also do a similar ring in a x design, maybe I go for this one

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UMA7002&menuselection=0
(wish i had a discount code lol)
What is strange is that I have this ring in my wishlist. it has a price of £200 to buy now, and the same ring is featured in a game, where I can buy it for £234....

Here you have a neck shot Meesho, the colours look quite pale because of my skin and pj's lol. The chain is not very heavy, but looks substantial. I prefer longer length necklaces, but the drop is nice though

gems4b.jpg

Tia, there are new discounts, see my post on the Discounts thread. The necklace looks terrific on you. xxxxx

Tia, there are new discounts, see my post on the Discounts thread. The necklace looks terrific on you. xxxxx

txx argey, or not tx lol....
:mysmilie_687:

Only valid till tomorrow though, now I have to decide which ring I go for

Hmmm, also tempted by the multigem necklace that you have Argey, it is only £42 (was £75 over the weekend) and minus 15% is really cheap! I can see if it looks better than the peridot one and send the peridot back

Last edited:

You only have to be checked out Tia, if you go for a Saturday or 21 day delivery date you'll have time to ponder on it. A little more expensive, but well worth the convenience and still leaving fair change from your discount. xxx

You only have to be checked out Tia, if you go for a Saturday or 21 day delivery date you'll have time to ponder on it. A little more expensive, but well worth the convenience and still leaving fair change from your discount. xxx

But the discount only applies on items I buy before tomorrow. If I select delivery date in 2 weeks time, and I add more items after i have checked out, there won't be any applicable discount on the items added after tomorrow

Hmmm, also tempted by the multigem necklace that you have Argey, it is only £42 (was £75 over the weekend) and minus 15% is really cheap! I can see if it looks better than the peridot one and send the peridot back

You may prefer the multi Tia as it does have a little more colour and, at £42 for over 7 grams, you could scrap it for a little profit if you are adding it to an order. xxxx

But the discount only applies on items I buy before tomorrow. If I select delivery date in 2 weeks time, and I add more items after i have checked out, there won't be any applicable discount on the items added after tomorrow

No Tia, you can't add anything later, but if you pop them in your basket now and/or tomorrow, you can remove items when you've thought about it a little longer. I was considering more along the lines of giving yourself thinking time. If that's not what you need, then a special post would indeed be a waste. xxx

Tia - the necklace looks gorgeous and actually I disagree, I think that length really suits you.

On the basket/discount front ....... if you add the code and select a delivery for 2 weeks on Saturday for example, the discount stays on and you can add/delete to your basket as much as you like. The discount will just adjust itself - I've done that on a recent 10% order. However, for this privilege you'll need to go for Saturday delivery which is expensive. If you opt for a named day delivery you can't add/delete so it gives you less options.

Tia - the necklace looks gorgeous and actually I disagree, I think that length really suits you.

On the basket/discount front ....... if you add the code and select a delivery for 2 weeks on Saturday for example, the discount stays on and you can add/delete to your basket as much as you like. The discount will just adjust itself - I've done that on a recent 10% order. However, for this privilege you'll need to go for Saturday delivery which is expensive. If you opt for a named day delivery you can't add/delete so it gives you less options.

I never thought to try that with short-term discounts - thanks. Mind you, I'm always way over budget so usually have to remove. :mysmilie_34: xxxx

Great haul Tia i'm not surprised your keeping them all, i love the necklace i like a change from a pendant on a chain and the rings all look great quality, the first one look beautiful on the hand, enjoy wearing them x

As the first ring has spiral shape, it fits a bit better, you can squeeze it a little.
i have wider band rings from GTV, and they are larger than my latest haul. I am not complaining!!

I have added the WG version of ring 1 in my basket, but they also do a similar ring in a x design, maybe I go for this one

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UMA7002&menuselection=0
(wish i had a discount code lol)
What is strange is that I have this ring in my wishlist. it has a price of £200 to buy now, and the same ring is featured in a game, where I can buy it for £234....

Here you have a neck shot Meesho, the colours look quite pale because of my skin and pj's lol. The chain is not very heavy, but looks substantial. I prefer longer length necklaces, but the drop is nice though

gems4b.jpg

Or you could have the half carat one :mysmilie_698:http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UGO5584&category=clearance&colourScheme=9

wow tia what a great haul! i love all of the rings and the necklace looks great on you. I cant wait to see the next installment lol

Latest posts

Back