Laura Geller Beauty TSV 03/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fingers crossed! Wondering if they changed products by now, we shall see.

The person who constantly asks about B&B in Light may finally get her answer.

The person who constantly asks about B&B in Light may finally get her answer.

If she went on eBay, instead of relying on QVC, she can buy it from there. Some people must think that QVC is the only online store out there.

That is a tad boring imho! I was longing for a blusher and highlighter as well. I do like a kabuki though..... I guess I shall be buying unless the cost of the kabuki and the concealer make it ridiculous.

Revolution do too and very inexpensive, especially in the clearance on their own website like under £2 last time I bought. Not as pigmented as LG but I thought they were good for the price.

Laura Geller 3 Piece Collection TSV 03/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240865

Balance-n-Brighten 9g
Spackle Concealer 5ml
Kabuki Brush

Laura Geller TSV 1.jpg

Laura Geller TSV 2.jpg

Laura Geller TSV 3.jpg

Laura Geller TSV 4.jpg

Laura Geller TSV 5.jpg

Really not much content fora TSV. Surely it must be cheap! Brush is good but come on....where’s the rest???

It's a Monday TSV so maybe they're not expecting to sell loads? Laura Geller (the brand) seems to be dwindling on QVC but those desperate for B&B will be happy to stock up without filler items like mascara and lip gloss. It's a shame but the brand owners must have confidence in selling through other forms of retail; it was always Laura herself who had me watching the shows. Laura must be glad she cashed in her chips when she did.

I read on FB that LG claimed this is what people wanted, given the shortage there has been of BnB and the scrabble for the kabuki brushes previously.

It is very boring imho. After the Decleor disappointment I was hoping for an exciting one from Laura so a double disappointment for me. And I could do with a nice surprise to cheer me up as I was diagnosed with shingles yesterday and have been in a lot of pain! So I sent off for a Seasalt top as a consolation prize. Bah Humbug all round!

It is very boring imho. After the Decleor disappointment I was hoping for an exciting one from Laura so a double disappointment for me. And I could do with a nice surprise to cheer me up as I was diagnosed with shingles yesterday and have been in a lot of pain! So I sent off for a Seasalt top as a consolation prize. Bah Humbug all round!

Gosh, I know a few people who have had shingles & how painful it is. Hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back