Laura Geller Beauty TSV 03/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they have done 3 piece collections before & its proved very very unpopular cause people expect a whole kit not just 2 basic items & brush

but due to them only going to be sold on Q now & the stock shortage & problems & it being a monday tsv they wont have much at all & i think this is usually an auto-delivery tsv too but i cant see that happing either

It is very boring imho. After the Decleor disappointment I was hoping for an exciting one from Laura so a double disappointment for me. And I could do with a nice surprise to cheer me up as I was diagnosed with shingles yesterday and have been in a lot of pain! So I sent off for a Seasalt top as a consolation prize. Bah Humbug all round!
You deserve a treat! I’ve had shingles & its horrible. Take care, hope it soon starts to go.

Laura Geller 3 Piece Beauty Excellence Collection
Item Number: 240865
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £2.95

This three-piece Beauty Excellence collection from Laura Geller includes the bestselling, iconic Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation to leave your skin looking flawless, plus Spackle Concealer, a weightless, medium-to-full-coverage priming concealer, and a brand new retractable Kabuki brush thats perfect for touch-ups on the go. Discover the secret to a smooth, radiant complexion with this superb make-up collection.

Beautifully baked - Laura Geller's renowned Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation is formulated with colour-correcting swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments that are blended together and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy, smooth powder foundation. You can choose from seven different shades too, so you’re sure to find the perfect match for your skin tone.

Look gorgeous on the go - the brand new, travel-friendly Kabuki brush is retractable so it’s the ideal size for popping in your handbag or desk drawer. With densely packed bristles, the brush perfectly buffs and blends, giving you flawless coverage every time.

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - can be used alone or combined with your favourite base for a flawless finish. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
1 x Spackle Concealer (5ml) in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep Tan or Deep - a weightless, long-wearing formula that primes and preps your skin by filling in and smoothing the look of fine lines, covering imperfections without settling. Enriched with green tea, centella and peptides
1 x NEW Retractable Kabuki Brush - with densely packed bristles for flawless coverage
1 x pink cosmetics bag

How to use:

Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:

Use a brush to sweep onto the face, targeting areas of discolouration and imperfections
Blend well and re-apply for your desired level of coverage

Spackle Concealer:

Use applicator to apply to desired areas
Blend with fingertips, or use a brush for more coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240865

ml for ml

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - can be used alone or combined with your favourite base for a flawless finish. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications £24 QVC cost £13.80
1 x Spackle Concealer (5ml) in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep Tan or Deep - a weightless, long-wearing formula that primes and preps your skin by filling in and smoothing the look of fine lines, covering imperfections without settling. Enriched with green tea, centella and peptides RRP £20 cost £11.49
1 x NEW Retractable Kabuki Brush - with densely packed bristles for flawless coverage £22 QVC cost £12.64
1 x pink cosmetics bag

Worth approx £66 cost £37.93 incl p&p used in calculations

What’s new about the brush? Don’t understand as they’ve been doing a retractable kabuki brush for years. Just the colour change ???

Attachments

• 4B31839A-7952-40CC-BC63-2149180882C6.jpg
    4B31839A-7952-40CC-BC63-2149180882C6.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 129
I used to love B&B but find it too drying and powdery now.Gone are the days when I would eagerly await a LG TSV, this one has hit new depths, another brand once a big favourite now not worth looking at.

Totally uninspired not much of a saving not enough to hook you in
If you are short why would you not just buy a balance & brighten, and save yourself some money

What’s new about the brush? Don’t understand as they’ve been doing a retractable kabuki brush for years. Just the colour change ???
The new brush looks cheap to me and there's also a selection of new LG brushes looking very similar to ELF brand that cost around £3

It had sold out by the morning show and so has been replaced by 2 x 9g of B&B. I hope that the FB posters, who were always moaning that they couldn’t get it, have ordered theirs or the FB page will once again be taken up with “when are you getting B&B back in stock?” posts again.

(Pssstttt ... you can get it on eBay)

I think all cosmetic brands should use models who don't have their lips pumped up by other means, before slapping on the lipstick. And because models of colour always have full lips, we're almost led to believe that we could have a mouth like that if we used the product.

Last night there was the guest putting on a copper mix lipstick on the mouth of a model, and extolling its virtues of plumping, when in reality the model clearly had 'work' done on her lips. Farcical.

It had sold out by the morning show and so has been replaced by 2 x 9g of B&B. I hope that the FB posters, who were always moaning that they couldn’t get it, have ordered theirs or the FB page will once again be taken up with “when are you getting B&B back in stock?” posts again.

(Pssstttt ... you can get it on eBay)
I think that the 2 x 9g of B&B has now sold out too.

The Artisans in Italy are obviously not working quickly enough!Most of the shades were sold out this a.m and the reviews were dire giving the TSV only 1& 2 stars from people who were not buying as they thought it was a very poor offer.Needless to say these have now been axed and replaced by glowing reports!Why do they include reviews from those who have not bought a product?!

I think that the 2 x 9g of B&B has now sold out too.

No it is still in stock, all shades. I have just ordered in Medium as a treat as I had a shingles related scare (in the eye!!) at the weekend and have been to the GP and eye clinic about it most of the day. The good news was it hasn't harmed the eye. The extremely bad news is that the consultant has referred me to the Glaucoma Clinic!!!! What did I do to deserve all this crap????? Honestly I could spit.

THanks for mentioning this item, Toril. It is a good price for two and with the lower postage.

No it is still in stock, all shades. I have just ordered in Medium as a treat as I had a shingles related scare (in the eye!!) at the weekend and have been to the GP and eye clinic about it most of the day. The good news was it hasn't harmed the eye. The extremely bad news is that the consultant has referred me to the Glaucoma Clinic!!!! What did I do to deserve all this crap????? Honestly I could spit.

THanks for mentioning this item, Toril. It is a good price for two and with the lower postage.

I can sympathise Mazza. I live on my own with no dependants, and yet every day there's another load of crap to face. The hospital changed my medication 2 months ago, with a review 2 weeks ago - ok, but the nurse said there were no doctors available to write me another prescription for another 2 more months supply - they had all booked leave at the same time !! this is a hospital don't forget ! She arranged to send me a prescription through the post - once she could find a doctor - that was 2 weeks ago and still no prescription. The GP hasn't received the letter from the hospital so he cant prescribe, and its a 3 week wait to tell HIM the whole story.

There are times when our predicaments are not of our making, we cannot do a thing about it, and so we suffer because we're in the hands of others.

Latest posts

Back