Laura Geller Beauty TSV 03/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My B&B duo came today. I honestly think that was a better offer than the TSV. I now have quite the stockpile...

Thank you for mentioning this, I ordered and mine came today, very impressed. I’ve got the light to try as I usually buy fair.
How do you find the colour of the B & B Sooze? Is the light orangey, as I find the Med very orange. I think I normally but fair too, but wear it hardly ever, due to the powdery texture. Please also report on eyeliner & lippie. To me th e liner looks nice, although I prefer a cool purple. Is it warm or cool? The lippie looks pale? Is it? Most importantly, the frosting. Is it all over towels, sofa, clothes, the dog? I'm wondering about buying, but it looks so messy.
Tia, Blissy xx

How do you find the colour of the B & B Sooze? Is the light orangey, as I find the Med very orange. I think I normally but fair too, but wear it hardly ever, due to the powdery texture. Please also report on eyeliner & lippie. To me th e liner looks nice, although I prefer a cool purple. Is it warm or cool? The lippie looks pale? Is it? Most importantly, the frosting. Is it all over towels, sofa, clothes, the dog? I'm wondering about buying, but it looks so messy.
Tia, Blissy xx

oops - BUY, not but. How does edit work?

I bought the light recently. I use Medium but thought this might be a good Winter colour for me rather than Fair which can be a bit pale. I dont mind it now but my first reaction was that it looked a bit yellow toned.

Tia, Blissy xx
Sorry but I’ve only drawn on my hand with the liner so far! it is a greyed plum and not purple to my eye. Probably more red than blue in it but I think I like it. In the compact the bnb is more golden and to me a slightly golden version of the deepest fair swirl mix I’ve had (and they do vary wildly). I think it’ll be good for me. I have a little colour at the moment as been away this month. I can sometimes use balance and glow in medium then I am more tanned but never lucky with balance and brighten in medium as it always left me looking ‘muddy’ the swirls in my light don’t indicate it will be a problem with this. The gloss is just standard qvc offering as seen in tube light but not pale pink with a golden/metallic sheen.
The Tahitian glow looks great in pan, keen to have a play and test but not feeling my best at the moment.
I went off bnb due to powdery texture and was only using balance and glow but I’ve started spritzing with a face mist after and it is so much better. HTH x

Latest posts

Back