Laura Geller OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller Marble Eye Shadow/Liner Duo with Sharpener

QVC Price: £23.75

One Time Only Price :

£18.00

P&P: £2.95
Laura Geller marble eyeshadow/liner duo with sharpener. Contains two handy pencils that can be used alone as an eyeliner or layered up to the eyelid crease as an eyeshadow, plus a pencil sharpener too. Make your eyes pop with these fab eye colour pencils from Laura Geller.

Contains:

1 x sharpener
2 x Marble Eyeshadow Liner Sticks in Blueberry Swirl and Brown Sugar

How to use:

For a fine line, gently pull eyelid taut and line the base of your lashes
To use as eyeshadow, build upon this layer and blend up to the crease

the other 2 LG OTO on site are showing as being on waitlist.

Last edited:
Those other two have already been to air, I think on the day of the last TSV in February. I doubt they'll come back into stock even if you order on waitlist.

Another thing I spotted (tho I may have remembered incorrectly) I thought this item http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-5...t.201517.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String;@45b245b2 was on it's "last day at introductory price" over that TSV visit. Does anyone remember?

Jude xx
Hi, yes you are right, it was last time at intro price the last time it aired so I bought it as had been looking at it for a while. Still undecided as the items are smaller than they look, especially the lambs wool brush thing. If I hadn't returned quite a bit recently I may have sent it back

Thank you I was beginning to doubt my sanity (not the first time mind you!).

A bit naughty whipping up a shopping frenzy with the "last day at" nonsense and then a month later it's still available!

Jude xx

Know what you mean Ian I've seen a few stragglers like that! Mind you if it's something I'd really want to buy at an OTO price the price evaporates at the start of the next hour. I think they're misrepresenting a short-term deal claiming it's the last day for an intro price when it isn't! They have used it to drum up sales when there offer wasn't time critical after all.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back