The Balance n Brighten is Supersize.

Laura Geller TSV.jpg

Laura Geller Supersize Balance & Bronze Collection
Item Number: 248356
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P: £0.00
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

Ready for skin radiance? Experience supersize Laura Geller icons every day with the Balance & Bronze Collection, complete with deluxe size Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, that works to colour correct and perfect the look of your skin, and supersize Bronze Spackle, to help prime your complexion and finish it with a flattering tint. Complete with a super-soft Airbrush Kabuki Brush for a seamless application, this special collection is currently only available at QVC and will work to deliver smooth, glowing coverage to your complexion effortlessly.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller Supersize Balance & Bronze Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £93 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £43.02.

Ace your base - offering two lauded products from the Laura Geller range, this collection boasts bestselling Balance-n-Brighten Foundation and Bronze Spackle that work together to create a flawless-looking base. Start with Bronze Spackle to help lock in the effects of your skincare and create a smooth, primed base for your foundation, then follow with Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, which will work to give your complexion a perfected, natural-looking finish with its swirls of baked cream pigments. It's the perfect duo to help you achieve a gorgeous, glowing skin finish every day.

Make mine supersize! Featuring two amazing supersizes, this collection will let you experience beautiful-looking skin for longer, so that you can use them every day, all season long. They're sure to become staples in your make-up routine, whether you're hitting the town or simply running errands!

Find your shade - there are eight amazing shades of Balance-n-Brighten Foundation to choose from to suit almost any skin tone, so all you have to do is choose the one the best matches yours. Our favourite part? You only have to guess the option that's right for you, as each formula will cleverly work to adapt to your unique skin tone thanks to the multiple ribbons of colour in each shade. Whichever you go for, you'll receive Bronze Spackle to help lift your skin with a touch of radiance.

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Choose your shade of Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:
  • Porcelain: fair, pale with peachy-pink undertones
  • Fair: fair beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Light: light beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Medium: medium beige with soft peachy undertones
  • Golden medium: medium golden with warm peachy undertones
  • Tan: medium dark with golden undertones
  • Deep: medium deep with warm honey undertones
  • Toffee: deeper medium with rich golden undertones
Contains:
  • 1 x Deluxe Size Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (20g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, Deep or Toffee - swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments have been baked to create this creamy powder foundation, which delivers weightless medium coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract, white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Supersize Spackle Tinted Make-up Primer Bronze (118ml) - features a lightweight formula that glides onto the skin to help improve its texture and give you flawless looking make-up application, with a bronze tint to add instant radiance. Enriched with white tea and centella Asiatica
  • 1 x Airbrush Kabuki Brush - a super-soft kabuki brush specially designed to help apply and seamlessly blend out foundation and powder

Exactly. Especially if you’re one of the pale shades like I am, Porcelain. They would be better giving a choice of Spackle or an appropriate one for the foundation colour. Would have been tempted except for this

I’m undecided.
I believe the primer is very good and it’s difficult to get hold off so I’m tempted with a new product.

After several purchases over the years, all returned, I have never understood what people like about this brand, I don’t like the BA either so I end up turning off. watching the majic push up brush, all ladies my age and certainly Julia Roberts know full well we had this brush in the 70s, Laura makes out it’s a recent invention, I recall ,when it first aired thinking OMG I had that in in the 70s for my powder tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Julia is looking well these days, her hair is lovely. I wish I still had mine.

Exactly. Especially if you’re one of the pale shades like I am, Porcelain. They would be better giving a choice of Spackle or an appropriate one for the foundation colour. Would have been tempted except for this
Right. I am also a very pale girl.

I’ve gone off Balance & Brighten. My current compact is very dry and powdery, more drops off the brush than gets onto my face. I just use it to “mattify” a shiny nose now, a light dab over liquid foundation.

I’ve gone off Balance & Brighten. My current compact is very dry and powdery, more drops off the brush than gets onto my face. I just use it to “mattify” a shiny nose now, a light dab over liquid foundation.
I have read this for a recent number of years. Even on the US QVC forum, being used as a setting powder now, as it is too dry and powdery as a foundation. Formula change no doubt, or are those Italian artisans leaving them to bake out in the hot sun too long? :sneaky:

I dithered about getting the TSV, don't need it just fomo but the reviews on US Q are terrible. People saying how it had changed and it was very powdery as the first ingredient was talc so I didn't order.
Still got loads of old LG and Bare minerals I am trying to use up anyway.

Latest posts

Back