Laura Geller TSV 18/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not there now. Will they have the extra colour choices?
You are right they took it off now and they transfer you automatically to CS, so may be available via the telephone order line.
I'm not sure about the extra colour choices

Laura Geller 6 Piece The Jewel Box Make-up Collection
Item Number: 232131
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £9.99

Inspired by the timeless glamour of old Hollywood, this six-piece make-up collection from Laura Geller features the baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation, plus the gorgeous Blush-n-Brighten blusher, a baked Eyeshadow Duo, plus a gel eyeliner, lipstick and mascara. Give your look the leading lady treatment with this fabulous collection, presented in a beautiful gift box that's ideal for giving as a thoughtful present or a special treat for yourself.

Artisan-baked formulas - add a gorgeously illuminating look to your complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks and finish with a sultry, smoky eye, all brought to you via the baked formulations included in this collection. Baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours then hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you desire.

A luxurious beauty gift - presented in an elegant, jewel-decorated box, this wonderful collection makes a fantastic gift for a loved one. Whether they love a bold, beautiful look or something more subtle and chic, the versatile eyeshadow, blush and lipstick shades included will ensure they get just the finish they want.

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep - a creamy, smooth powder foundation that helps to brighten and colour-correct your complexion's appearance for an impeccable finish
1 x Blush-n-Brighten in Ethereal Rose/Sateen Subtle Berry (9g) - gives the cheeks a smooth, long-wearing flush of colour. Paraben-free and formulated with the antioxidants centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x Eyeshadow Duo in Almond/Chocolate (1.8g) - high impact, coloured pigments in a silky, creamy texture that lasts. Enriched with jojoba oil, vitamin E, centella asiatica and white tea extract
1 x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Brown Eyed Girl (0.4g) - a glide-on, rich formulation that stays put from day to night, delivering powerful, vibrant, multi-dimensional colour
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black (7.5ml) - helps to separate, thicken and lengthen the look of your lashes for a flutter-worthy finish
1 x Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) - in Vista (a sheer, soft brown); this moisturising lipstick features swirls of light and dark pigments that create a vibrant depth of colour on your lips. Formulated with emollient oils

How to apply:
Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation:

Use all over for sheer, medium coverage with your favourite brush, or a sponge for even more coverage

Blush-n-Brighten:

Using a brush, stroke onto the apples of your cheeks

Eyeshadow Duo:

Apply the lighter shade all over your eyelid and blend well
Brush the darker shade into your eyelid crease and blend well

INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil:

For a fine line, sharpen the tip and draw a line as close to your upper and/or lower lashes as possible
Extend the line slightly at the outer corner

GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara:

Apply from the base of the lashes and sweep toward the tips of the lashes in long, upward strokes

Italian Marble Lipstick:

Apply directly from the tube
For more precise application, use a lip brush to line and fill in

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232131

The inept web team has made a feeble attempt to show the varying B&B colours: The same shade is showing for all B&B options from Porcelain to Deep when you hover over the choices; only Fair seems to have a colour variation! As if choosing the right foundation colour isn't troublesome enough on a TSV day!

Could do better!

I ordered this kit as I really wanted to try the blush...and then remembered the mountain of beauty products already in my stash and the fact that Fair is too pink for me and so I cancelled the order. Phew.

I've ordered the Porcelain. I still have a last one of the old Ethereal Rose on the go so will be interesting to compare.

Hi Breeze, I'd be v interested to hear your views since you can make an actual literal comparison with the original. I predict a glut of them on ebay so I'll look in a few weeks time if it's worth picking up one of the split Eth Glow blusher. There's also a chance the TSV will jog memories and a few of the original EG might be listed on ebay this weekend.

I bought a full size old ER on allcosmeticswholesale for around $20 during the week. I have the original ER/Berry split from the tsv years ago so didn’t really fancy another one and according to some reviews on the .com the new ER isn’t even the same colour as the original which is annoying.

There was a 1 star review this morning (boring TSV, boring colours etc), I now see it was deleted!

I noticed that it was showing one star on the Geller front page but no review was on the item page. So that is the second time this has happened as various less-than-flattering Elemis ones were expunged as well. I assumed it was an error as no one could have received this set yet, surely. But if you saw it, Marina, it is just Q being very naughty yet again.

I noticed that it was showing one star on the Geller front page but no review was on the item page. So that is the second time this has happened as various less-than-flattering Elemis ones were expunged as well. I assumed it was an error as no one could have received this set yet, surely. But if you saw it, Marina, it is just Q being very naughty yet again.

Yes, I read it, it said what a boring TSV, same old products, mascara, lippie, the foundation and the eye shadows are brown as in every other TSV.

Bliddy heck for someone who looks like she does not wear much makeup I see JF loves and uses everything. I hear her say the same thing on every brand of makup she presents:mysmilie_17:Oh and lets not forget her girlfriends who also want to buy products.

She's worse than ever on this presentation if that's possible. Felt sorry for Laura, could hardly get a word in.

Can we have a break from JF or does no-one else want to do the midnight slots.She just doesn't have enough body area to use all the products she 'loves'.On the Ethereal front I found a small one in my stash but (if it's the same) found it too light in colour & too sheeny for me now.I use pink 'warm up powders' & at present using Benefit Dandelion, which is a light pink but matt finish & also Hoola a light Bronzer, like the dinky boxes too with the brushes.There is so much choice out there now at one time would't have missed a LG TSV but no longer grabs me.Good to see Laura over here, I met her once in NY & she is a lovely lady.

Just watching the 11.00 presentation and dear Lord, Chloe is beyond appalling. She talks all over Laura and is like a market trader. Shades of Del Boy! And like Del Boy she has just told the Medium ladies to buy a box of tan as well to use as a bronzer "for £9.99". Well no, Chloe, it's £9.99 x 4 actually. Plus she described the blusher and ER as a blusher and bronzer! Calm down and be accurate, please. Her excitable youngster routine really grates on me.

OMG I see she has just blamed it on having had a coffee! Well it never has that effect on me, LOL.

Latest posts

Back