Laura Geller TSV 23/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmmn The foundation colours on the UK website don't correspond with the foundation colours listed in the US, they look more like Balance and Brighten options. Does this mean we're getting B&B instead of the liquid foundation? Or maybe it'll be amended before the 23rd launch. It's annoying when they tweak a TSV and don't give us the same as the US customers got.

Jude xx

The qvc.com price for this set is currently $66.50 about £42, which is probably what the introductory price will be when it airs after the tsv day. On the US video they say the foundation will retail at $40 (£25). You can buy quite a nice foundation for £25 on the evil high street!

Jude xx

Hmmmn The foundation colours on the UK website don't correspond with the foundation colours listed in the US, they look more like Balance and Brighten options. Does this mean we're getting B&B instead of the liquid foundation? Or maybe it'll be amended before the 23rd launch. It's annoying when they tweak a TSV and don't give us the same as the US customers got.

Jude xx

The colours quoted Jude are also the Phenominal Foundation colours so it might be that included

Aaaargh! I was definately not going to get this as I didnt want to go back down the liquid foundation route again, Ok so I do not ever need any more blusher, I have a spare spackle, no more pinky eyeshadow needed either, the lippys are gorgeous but will use what I have and I have two spare BNBs. I must not buy this, I must not buy this...

The colours are very similar to the last TSV. Lots of browns and taupes.

Would prefer some peach/apricot.

Laura's make up is fab, but we Brits need some kinder colours.

This was supposed to be the liquid foundation!!!!! Unless tha B&B is the SPF version this will be yet another LG TSV I won't be buying....

There are pictures up now; we're getting B&B instead of the new liquid foundation! Grrr! Why do they do this? I'd much rather try a new product than get another B&B!

Jude xx

PS I wonder whether we'll get the lips wine glass charm they got in the States?

Last edited:
There are pictures up now; we're getting B&B instead of the new liquid foundation! Grrr! Why do they do this? I'd much rather try a new product than get another B&B!

Jude xx]
Ive made a similar comment on the other LG thread - its really annoying

I use BnB everyday and the trouble I have is that stock levels are never maintained so I end up having to bulk buy the TSVs and then have loads of items left over that I don't need. So, for me BnB in the kit is good... if I can't get it any other way.

The problem for me is that I have about 30+ eye shadows and blush (that I really need to sell to clear the space) that I will never use simply because I had to buy a collection just to get the BnB - beginning to think that it's all a ploy - after all, if they have enough BnB for the kits then why not for the singles?

p.s. I've just posted a message in the Drop... if anyone wants to bulk buy (to re-sell on ebay or to stock up for 'gifting') then send me a pm and we can work out a deal... I just know that I'll have more again when I have to buy the next lot. :cheeky:

Last edited:
Definitely not buying if they've changed it to B&B. I do like it, but I've got several. Curse the QVC UK buyers again! Always meddling with the TSVs.

I could use some B&B but I'm not buying this - I wasn't keen on the eye shadows or the blusher in the last kit, and I do think this ones a bit expensive.

Laura has also said on FB that QVC UK do not have AD Feature yet but we all know that is not true, they have had AD for years!!!!

Latest posts

Back