Laura Geller TSV 24/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller 5 Piece Collection TSV 24/10/20

Balance & Brighten (might be one of the others)
Mascara
Dark Brown Kohl Longwear Eyeliner
Lip Gloss
Blush

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Laura Geller Fab Five Collection
Item Number: 241944
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This five-piece make-up collection from Laura Geller features an array of cult favourite products, including perfecting Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation and volume-boosting Lash Boss Mascara in classic Black, and it also comes with a new Lid Lust Eyeshadow in a suits-all peachy shade. Switch up your beauty bag with this glow-boosting Laura Geller edit.

Shimmer and shine - the new Lid Lust Eyeshadow in this collection is the perfect product for adding a little glamour to your daily make-up routine. Packed with pearl and glitter particles, this creamy formula smooths over eyelids and imparts the perfect warm peach hue.

Your complete kit - comprising foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, this Laura Geller collection has all you need to create a radiant and flawless look. Simply finish it off with your favourite lipstick and you're ready for anything!

Beautifully baked - Laura Geller's renowned baked products are formulated from liquid and cream pigments that are blended and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml; full size) in Peach Glow - in a gorgeous warm peach hue, this lightweight yet creamy formula combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter particles to create a sparkling look. Dries down smoothly and quickly
  • 1 x Lash Boss Mascara (8.5ml; full size) in Black - this must-have mascara has been designed to lengthen, volumise and curl the look of your lashes, without clumping or flaking. Features the signature, protein-infused Take-Charge technology and a dual-sided bristle brush
  • 1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation (8g; full size) in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - offering sheer-to-medium coverage, this silky powder has been developed to provide colour-correction, great coverage as both a foundation and a concealer, and a subtle highlighting effect to help illuminate the look of your complexion. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts, plus jojoba seed oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g; full size) in Pink Grapefruit - infused with rich tones of beige, mauve and shimmering pink, this blusher gives you a smooth, long-wearing flush of colour. Formulated with white tea extract
  • 1 x Kajal Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) in Brown-Eyed Girl - in a classic chocolate brown hue, this silky kohl liner glides onto skin like a dream and features baked pigments to provide maximum coverage and impact. Enriched with vitamin E
How to apply:
Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation:

• Use a brush to sweep onto the face, targeting areas of discolouration and imperfections
  • Blend well and reapply for your desired level of coverage
Baked Blush-n-Brighten:

• Sweep over the apples of your cheeks in light, upward strokes
Lid Lust Eyeshadow:

• Using the doe foot applicator, smooth on the shadow onto your eyelids
  • Layer it up for a more intense look
  • Can be blended out with a fluffy brush for a more natural effect
Kajal Eyeliner:

• Can be worn all over the lid for a smoky eye look, or applied on the water line
Lash Boss Mascara:

• Brush outward from root to tip, using the long bristles to lengthen evenly, then use the short bristles to plump and curl the look of hard-to-reach lashes

Laura Geller Fab Five Collection
Item Number: 241944
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This five-piece make-up collection from Laura Geller features an array of cult favourite products, including perfecting Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation and volume-boosting Lash Boss Mascara in classic Black, and it also comes with a new Lid Lust Eyeshadow in a suits-all peachy shade. Switch up your beauty bag with this glow-boosting Laura Geller edit.

Shimmer and shine - the new Lid Lust Eyeshadow in this collection is the perfect product for adding a little glamour to your daily make-up routine. Packed with pearl and glitter particles, this creamy formula smooths over eyelids and imparts the perfect warm peach hue.

Your complete kit - comprising foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, this Laura Geller collection has all you need to create a radiant and flawless look. Simply finish it off with your favourite lipstick and you're ready for anything!

Beautifully baked - Laura Geller's renowned baked products are formulated from liquid and cream pigments that are blended and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml; full size) in Peach Glow - in a gorgeous warm peach hue, this lightweight yet creamy formula combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter particles to create a sparkling look. Dries down smoothly and quickly
  • 1 x Lash Boss Mascara (8.5ml; full size) in Black - this must-have mascara has been designed to lengthen, volumise and curl the look of your lashes, without clumping or flaking. Features the signature, protein-infused Take-Charge technology and a dual-sided bristle brush
  • 1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation (8g; full size) in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - offering sheer-to-medium coverage, this silky powder has been developed to provide colour-correction, great coverage as both a foundation and a concealer, and a subtle highlighting effect to help illuminate the look of your complexion. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts, plus jojoba seed oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g; full size) in Pink Grapefruit - infused with rich tones of beige, mauve and shimmering pink, this blusher gives you a smooth, long-wearing flush of colour. Formulated with white tea extract
  • 1 x Kajal Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) in Brown-Eyed Girl - in a classic chocolate brown hue, this silky kohl liner glides onto skin like a dream and features baked pigments to provide maximum coverage and impact. Enriched with vitamin E
How to apply:
Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation:

• Use a brush to sweep onto the face, targeting areas of discolouration and imperfections
  • Blend well and reapply for your desired level of coverage
Baked Blush-n-Brighten:

• Sweep over the apples of your cheeks in light, upward strokes
Lid Lust Eyeshadow:

• Using the doe foot applicator, smooth on the shadow onto your eyelids
  • Layer it up for a more intense look
  • Can be blended out with a fluffy brush for a more natural effect
Kajal Eyeliner:

• Can be worn all over the lid for a smoky eye look, or applied on the water line
Lash Boss Mascara:

• Brush outward from root to tip, using the long bristles to lengthen evenly, then use the short bristles to plump and curl the look of hard-to-reach lashes

ml for ml

Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml; full size) in Peach Glow - approx £16 (could not locate price) cost £7.21
Lash Boss Mascara (8.5ml; full size) in Black - Duo was £30 on Q (although now £23.98) used £15 cost £6.75
Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation (8g; full size £25 QVC cost £11.26
Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g; full size) Rrp £23 cost £10.36
Kajal Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) in Brown-Eyed Girl - £18.50 QVC cost £8.33

Worth approx £97.50 (difficult brand to get prices) cost £43.91.

ml for ml

Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml; full size) in Peach Glow - approx £16 (could not locate price) cost £7.21
Lash Boss Mascara (8.5ml; full size) in Black - Duo was £30 on Q (although now £23.98) used £15 cost £6.75
Baked Balance-n-Glow Foundation (8g; full size £25 QVC cost £11.26
Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g; full size) Rrp £23 cost £10.36
Kajal Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) in Brown-Eyed Girl - £18.50 QVC cost £8.33

Worth approx £97.50 (difficult brand to get prices) cost £43.91.

it really is when its only on QVC now

The companies always give away TSV's for free so that the presenters use what they are selling they don't pay for them

I’m tempted by this, been using Bare minerals for years, wonder if it’s time for a change. Need more coverage these days.

I really like the look of this set, for a change, all the things it contains are things I'd actually use. Particularly like the look of the cream eyeshadow with its own applicator (it's my colour too). I like that it's eyeliner instead of stuff for brows,that there's no lip gloss, and no primer - all things that put me off buying sets of this kind. Despite really not wanting to give QVC any more of my money - If I had £44 to fritter this month, I'm in no doubt that I'd go for it. Not gonna dwell on it, as I've got plenty of my cheapo cosmetics to keep me going and they serve me well enough and will have to do!

In my run up to Christmas holidays past I would go for the LG TSV and look to Butler and Wilson for a new bit of glitter.Now neither attract me I keep looking hoping that ‘feeling of trying something new’ will still be there, but neither grab me anymore.Times move on!

Eeeek! Just seen it's on 4 easy pays, so I'm really fighting with myself right now! I said to myself I wasn't going to do easy pays/advance orders on Q ever again, but offers like this make it difficult to stick to one's word. However, I've got to be rational. Yes as much as I'd like to try this brand, do I actually need any more make up? Absolutely not! The other question I'm asking myself is this "what do I hope to achieve from getting this set?" Maybe someone will notice, and say "Hey, your make up looks good". As I only wear make up to work, or if I'm going out somewhere (which at the moment is rare), I would have to say that the off chance of getting a compliment from someone, is not a good enough reason for me to go back on my word!

Sorry folks but left it too late to edit my last post..but just to be doubly sure I went over to Q to look at the demo, and as good quality, good value, and as versatile as this collection seems to be - All the models look really "made-up" in the after shots. That's not the look I'm after at all, I would like a much more natural look and most certainly wouldn't want to turn up to work, or for a coffee with a friend looking as though I'm ready for a night out on the razzle! My money and my resolve is still intact..but does being tempted count against me?!

Am I the only one who is having problems with the forum...for the past two days Forum statictics is half way across the page.
I did get to write one post yesterday which is why I am writing this here, I have sent three emails to Graham...

Latest posts

Back