Laura Geller TSV 24/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I the only one who is having problems with the forum...for the past two days Forum statictics is half way across the page.
I did get to write one post yesterday which is why I am writing this here, I have sent three emails to Graham...
Everything is OK here. I use an ipad air or an Amazon tablet.

We can go for the buzz of ordering something new Merryone and if you need and afford why not? I have sometimes come to realise I do not need and it would not enhance my life in any way & saved the expense, result new satisfied buzz!

ps Merryone you look good for your own self satisfaction and pride in yourself, if I was looking for complements I would be very very disappointed!I even if nobody sees me during the day will put makeup on and think about what I wear and am obviously a lot older than you!

Last edited:
Yesterday's TSV sold out in the 11am show.
Sunday morning, it's "back in stock" but at the higher price.

I'm assuming QVC had a certain amount of stock reserved for the following day to sell at the higher price of £64.
Is it just QVC being greedy?
It doesn't seem right to me.
They said it was sold out!

I appreciate that they might have stock because people didn't confirm their order or have returned it but it seems a bit strange that they have every shade available a few hours later.

(People won't have received the TSV yet let alone had chance to return it so how come they have all this stock from a sold out item!?) 😡

20201025_061143.jpg

20201025_061319.jpg

They must have kept stock back. I think the clue is that they are currently showing all shades available. When I looked yesterday they only had it in Medium so I simply cannot believe that people didn’t confirm purchases in every single shade.

Yesterday's TSV sold out in the 11am show.
Sunday morning, it's "back in stock" but at the higher price.

I'm assuming QVC had a certain amount of stock reserved for the following day to sell at the higher price of £64.
Is it just QVC being greedy?
It doesn't seem right to me.
They said it was sold out!

I appreciate that they might have stock because people didn't confirm their order or have returned it but it seems a bit strange that they have every shade available a few hours later.

(People won't have received the TSV yet let alone had chance to return it so how come they have all this stock from a sold out item!?) 😡

View attachment 19790
View attachment 19791
They must have a finite amount of stock reserved for the tsv, and when that's been used up, they put the rest of the stock back up for sale at the regular price. I suppose there's nothing wrong with that. However, it means they can " panic people" into making snap decisions "over 2 thirds of the medium has already gone, so if that's your shade, buy it now". It does seem a bit daft when you consider that nobody's going to buy it today at that price, when just a few hours ago you could've got it so much cheaper and on easy pays too. All I can think of that in a week or two's time, especially now it's the run up to xmas, unsuspecting folks will see it, and no doubt an influx of 5 star reviews and will start buying. They are clear that if you don't buy it on tsv day then it will go back up to its full price, so I guess that's fair enough

That is what quite a few are saying on Facebook, QVC keeping a certain amount of stock back and no doubt will have it air not at the TSV price but lower and easy pay.

I see this one quite a bit on the moneysaving site, people complain X was on offer at whatever price they tried to order but it was out of stock. Then a few days later when the offer is over back in stock at the higher price. All shops do this only release a certain amount of the product at a special price and keep the rest back for sale when the offer is over.

My point is, QVC told viewers/customers that the item was sold out and that there wasn't any more stock.

It's very misleading of them if they knew they had more stock to sell the day after.

Sold out should mean sold out!

Received the TSV and it is very nice, really surprised by the Mascara it is very good. Will see how it wears today.

Latest posts

Back