Last edited:

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 391

Smc

Hi, wasn’t keen on one of the LG foundations I tried before but that eyeshadow palette and blush look lovely. Anyone recommend the LG eyeshadows?

Breeze

VIP Shopper
Bit disappointing. The blush looks lovely but the lipstick looks brown & I don’t like cardboard palettes.
Ah well, was looking forward to a nice LG offering. My money is safe this time.

Twirl58

Hi, wasn’t keen on one of the LG foundations I tried before but that eyeshadow palette and blush look lovely. Anyone recommend the LG eyeshadows?
I had one of the eyeshadows in a TSV a few years ago. Said that it could be used wet or dry so I thought that I would use it wet as a liner. Didn't go on very well and after that the whole thing seemed to have a coating on it so that I could never get any colour off of it so I couldn't recommend them I am sorry to say, was also very disappointed with the Balance and Brighten to be honest.

Smc

I had one of the eyeshadows in a TSV a few years ago. Said that it could be used wet or dry so I thought that I would use it wet as a liner. Didn't go on very well and after that the whole thing seemed to have a coating on it so that I could never get any colour off of it so I couldn't recommend them I am sorry to say, was also very disappointed with the Balance and Brighten to be honest.
Thanks, I appreciate your honest review

lynnonthelake

VIP Shopper
Yes I found the same with the eyeshadow and hardly any pigment, maybe they have a different formulation this time.

Jazz_Hands

Laura Geller 'FACE IT ALL' 4 Piece Makeup Kit

Contains:
• Balance-n-Glow
• The Delectables Eye Shadow Palette
• Blush-n-Brighten in 'Starfish Island'
• Jelly Balm Lipstick in 'Figger Than Life'

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
Make-up: A Glamourous History, BBC Two
Tuesday 20th April, 9pm

Lisa Eldridge explores the Georgian era, where the glamour of the look reflected the turbulence of the age.

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
another shot of the palette for everyone
I would love to go for this, but the colours in the palette look a bit wishy washy, I find in a lot of palettes whatever the brand they are either very light nude shades or really dark ones that make me look like I have a black eye, never a happy medium, but the lip colour and blusher are really nice imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Estellawax

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks