Sazza

Staff member
Beauty Day is on Sunday 25th April and TSV is Laura Geller

Last edited:

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 489
Hi, wasn’t keen on one of the LG foundations I tried before but that eyeshadow palette and blush look lovely. Anyone recommend the LG eyeshadows?

Bit disappointing. The blush looks lovely but the lipstick looks brown & I don’t like cardboard palettes.
Ah well, was looking forward to a nice LG offering. My money is safe this time.

Hi, wasn’t keen on one of the LG foundations I tried before but that eyeshadow palette and blush look lovely. Anyone recommend the LG eyeshadows?
I had one of the eyeshadows in a TSV a few years ago. Said that it could be used wet or dry so I thought that I would use it wet as a liner. Didn't go on very well and after that the whole thing seemed to have a coating on it so that I could never get any colour off of it so I couldn't recommend them I am sorry to say, was also very disappointed with the Balance and Brighten to be honest.

I had one of the eyeshadows in a TSV a few years ago. Said that it could be used wet or dry so I thought that I would use it wet as a liner. Didn't go on very well and after that the whole thing seemed to have a coating on it so that I could never get any colour off of it so I couldn't recommend them I am sorry to say, was also very disappointed with the Balance and Brighten to be honest.
Thanks, I appreciate your honest review

Yes I found the same with the eyeshadow and hardly any pigment, maybe they have a different formulation this time.

Laura Geller 'FACE IT ALL' 4 Piece Makeup Kit

Contains:
• Balance-n-Glow
• The Delectables Eye Shadow Palette
• Blush-n-Brighten in 'Starfish Island'
• Jelly Balm Lipstick in 'Figger Than Life'

another shot of the palette for everyone
I would love to go for this, but the colours in the palette look a bit wishy washy, I find in a lot of palettes whatever the brand they are either very light nude shades or really dark ones that make me look like I have a black eye, never a happy medium, but the lip colour and blusher are really nice imo

Latest posts

Back