Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 25/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) - £25 direct cost £11.93
Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) - £21 direct cost £10.02 (thanks Jazz-Hands for price above)
Jelly Balm Lip Color (3g) - £16 direct cost £7.64 (thanks Jazz-Hands for price above)
Baked Eyeshadow Palette (0.6g) - was previously $42 so approx £30 value I would say
cost £14.32

Approx value £92 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I am very torn. We are having surge covid testing here and I went yesterday and got a negative result this morning, then I have my second covid jab this afternoon. So I am feeling very pleased and reckon I deserve a little treat...... Nanny M is standing there with a hard stare.....

I very seldom wear eyeshadow so all the ones I have are decidedly old and manky. This could be a “just in case” replacement. Dredging the barrel for excuses now!

Laura Geller 4 Piece Face It All Collection
Item Number 243269
QVC Price £72.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £9.99

Discover the four-piece Face it All collection from Laura Geller, featuring classic Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation, Baked Blush-n-Brighten in a new Starfish Island shade, Jelly Balm Lip Color and Baked Eyeshadow Palette. With a lit-from-within base, a perfected pout and eyes to mesmerise, this collection will have you feeling ready to take on the day with confidence.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Laura Geller four-piece collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £72, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £32.04.

A formula favourite - this collection features cult Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation, a popular choice among beauty glow-getters. With a blend of powder foundation and highlighter that helps to leave your complexion looking luminous, it's no wonder this foundation is so coveted!

In with the new - love to get your hands on the latest shades? This edit features Baked Blush-n-Brighten in a new colour - Starfish Island. With a flattering light rosy pink tone with swirls of coral and beige that'll beautifully complement your skin tone, Starfish Island is the perfect way to finish off your base.

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Contains:
  • 1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) - 95% pigments, 5% highlighter in your choice of Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan and Deep. This baked formula contains swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments that have been baked to create a creamy powder foundation, mixed with ribbons of highlighter to deliver weightless, medium coverage and a flawless, luminous finish. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) in Starfish Island (light rosy pink with swirls of coral and beige) - a cream-to-powder blush that boasts swirls of brightening pigments that deliver long-wearing, smooth coverage for a natural-looking glow. Enriched with centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Jelly Balm Lip Color (3g) - in Figger Than Life (neutral mauve). Boasts a unique cushiony texture that coats lips with lipstick-like colour, combined with the hydrating feeling of a lip balm, this lip colour leaves lips looking soft, smooth and plumped. Enriched with squalene and vitamin E
  • 1 x Baked Eyeshadow Palette (0.6g) - featuring the shades Coconut Cluster (light champagne shimmer), Cookie Dough (creamy beige), Almond Nougat (mid-tone neutral matte), Roasted Pecan (light pink champagne shimmer), Caramel Candy (peachy simmer), Hot Pretzel (cool mid-tone matte brown), Chocolate Chip (deep gold shimmer), Peanut Brittle (cool light pink satin), Candied Pistachio (pale pink matter), Brownie (burnt yellow brown matte), Sour Straw (burnt orange shimmer), Cinnamon Bun (rich mid-tone red brown matte), Trail Mix (warm brown base with golden shimmer) and Dark Truffle (brown shimmer). Each eyeshadow boasts a lightweight, crease-resistant cream-to-powder formula. Finished with a brush for application

I am very torn. We are having surge covid testing here and I went yesterday and got a negative result this morning, then I have my second covid jab this afternoon. So I am feeling very pleased and reckon I deserve a little treat...... Nanny M is standing there with a hard stare.....

I very seldom wear eyeshadow so all the ones I have are decidedly old and manky. This could be a “just in case” replacement. Dredging the barrel for excuses now!
Go for it, get it on EZ pay have a play and if you don't like it send it back x

Nanny McFee not needed here so can visit anyone. My eyelids are too "greasy" for eye shadow. Even the bullet proof ones only last an hour after primer.

I'd love to wear eyeshadow sometimes but just can't be bothered any more.

So far I just know the original B&B, in fair. And I cannot use it because it oxidises on me and makes me look yellow/orange. That's why I won't buy the TSV, I am afraid that the foundation (this time I would choose porcelain) will also darken on my skin. Does anyone else has the same problem?

Not me, ani. i find it very reliable. However, I have just examined my eye shadow stash which I obviously cleared out some time ago! also it isn’t just grotty old pots but the more recent TSV items instead. Yay! I can now Nanny McPhee this. Oh dear, I do hope I can! The trouble is I do find it hard to resist her blushers and any lip products! Come on now!!!! 🥵

I used to love B&B but stated to look too powdery for me and I haven’t taken a chance on B&G.The eyeshadows look a bit glistening for me these days and I have enough shades of brown to ever get through.

Oh dear. I weakened & ordered it. It was the blusher & lipstick that did it, the colours look so lovely. I use the porcelain, Ani, & don’t find that that shade turns orange.

Is this brand made in Italy or China? I have never used before but really like the blusher so ordered. I won’t use products made in China though.

Just had an interesting thought. Italy was in very strict lockdown for a long time last year police in the streets turning people back to their homes, food shopping or chemists only. So how did they get the amount of stock for this TSV?

So I wonder if the packaging were made will be different this time?

I received my TSV today.

The B-n-G and lipstick are individually boxed which seems a bit odd.
They're not normally in separate packaging in a TSV like this.

20210422_160703.jpg

IMG-20210422-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20210422-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20210422-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20210422-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20210422-WA0009.jpg

Can I ask what colour foundation you went for Scoobylou?I always used to go for medium but its seems to dark for me now , and a bit orangey,used to like it years ago, but gone of it a bit because of that and feel I perhaps need a lighter shade. I really appreciate the photos as the lipstick looks far darker than I thought, and am not sure it will suit me,

Latest posts

Back