Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 25/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I weakened and got FOMO so ordered the TSV yesterday and it arrived today. Lovely TSV I like it all but really do not need anymore makeup. I need to get a grip or a life o_O
Same. Though mine hasn't arrived. It's been at my local Hermes depot (who are normally brilliant and quick to be fair). I have far too much makeup and none of it makes me look 21 (I'd settle for 51 😂😂😂). I do love a bit of retail therapy and should the sale of cosmetics ever be banned, my stash will last me to the end of days.

Same. Though mine hasn't arrived. It's been at my local Hermes depot (who are normally brilliant and quick to be fair). I have far too much makeup and none of it makes me look 21 (I'd settle for 51 😂😂😂). I do love a bit of retail therapy and should the sale of cosmetics ever be banned, my stash will last me to the end of days.
Yeah we would make a fortune selling our stash on the back market!

We'll, there's me saying Hermes are brilliant and quick and literally just checked the tracking..and it's updated twice since quarter to 10 this evening. First to say it's being delivered today then to say it WAS delivered today at 4.15. Considering I haven't moved out of the house all day, it's very odd. At least they put it in my safe place, unlike Amazon, who lately stick it on my front doorstep and mark it as 'handed to resident'. Grrrrrrrrrr. Has anyone else noticed over the last few months deliveries have gone downhill?

PS. Love the set. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. Back of my hand looks pretty though 😅😅😅

Latest posts

Back