Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 30/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still put my makeup on every day. I don’t feel like me without it, anyway mustn’t scare the mutts.
This looks lovely & I’m in the mood for a bit of a makeup treat Hope the lipstick is the lovely peach shade it’s showing, I can’t do plums or anything brown or too bright red. Those wind up kabuki brushes are lovely.

I still put my makeup on every day. I don’t feel like me without it, anyway mustn’t scare the mutts.
This looks lovely & I’m in the mood for a bit of a makeup treat Hope the lipstick is the lovely peach shade it’s showing, I can’t do plums or anything brown or too bright red. Those wind up kabuki brushes are lovely.
I have my fingers in my ears and I'm singing LALALALA so I can't hear you, I'm so tempted by this but I don't need it.

That is a useful set but I would only buy if it is balance and glow. I find balance and brighten is too matte and ageing. Those angled kabuki brushes are fab 😊
It looks like a b&b in the photo, sorry JoJo.

I have the palette that is on ideal world but I purchased off Ebay in 2018 for £8 no postage. A job lot was being sold. Good eyeshadow but the palette is small and would not pay IW price for it 🤷‍♀️ x

I thought £19.95 was a good price for the palette. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/search/laura-geller bought it for the daughter-in-law with the lipsticks as part of her birthday prezzy. She doesn’t know who Laura Geller is though as no one I know watches QVC, but I’m sure she’ll like them 😃

Please someone enlighten me, since when is Laura Geller sold on IW and how does this work with QVC? is she presenting the products as well on IW?

Please someone enlighten me, since when is Laura Geller sold on IW and how does this work with QVC? is she presenting the products as well on IW?
As far as I know LG has never been presented on IW, it's only a couple of things on the website, I don't know if IW allow third parties to list on their site or if they just buy things in cheap to list because there's often very random items on the site.

Laura Geller Artisan All-Stars 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 242614
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.94
P&P:£3.95
3 Easy Pays of £13.98

This four-piece make-up collection from Laura Geller features an array of essential products, including QVC bestseller Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, Split Pan Baked Highlighter in the suits-all shades French Vanilla and Pink Buttercream, and the super-luxe Italian Marble Lipstick in the elegant pink hue Naples. Complete with an angled retractable kabuki brush to ensure a perfect finish every time, this gorgeous Laura Geller edit will help you to create a soft and pretty make-up look no matter how busy your morning.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Laura Geller collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you'd pay £60, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.94, plus P&P, you're saving £18.06.

Everyday radiance - including your essential foundation, multi-use brush, highlighter and lipstick, this Laura Geller kit has everything you need for a pared-down, elegant make-up look that's perfect for any time of year. Whether you're out running errands or relaxing at home, just pop on your favourite mascara and you’re good to go for the entire day!

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Your complexion winner - Balance-n-Brighten Foundation is hugely popular here at QVC and has regularly received the coveted Best Foundation prize in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Contains:

• 1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g) in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments have been baked to create this creamy powder foundation, which delivers weightless medium coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Contains centella asiatica leaf extract, white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Split Pan Baked Highlighter (8g) in French Vanilla and Pink Buttercream - baked on terracotta tiles, this highlighter duo boasts a classic champagne hue with a creamy, buildable formula, complemented by a warm pink with tones of bronze, raspberry and peach to help add depth and radiance
  • 1 x Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) in Naples - this creamy and moisturising lipstick provides rich, luscious colour and hydration. Boasts a blend of neutral pink tones with swirls of vibrant peach to make your complexion pop. Suitable for all skin tones and enriched with emollient oils
  • 1 x Retractable Kabuki Brush - a travel-friendly brush featuring a retractable design with densely packed bristles to perfectly buff and blend for flawless coverage
How to use:
Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:

• Use the kabuki brush to sweep onto your face, targeting areas of discolouration and imperfections
  • Blend well and reapply for your desired level of coverage
Split Pan Baked Highlighter:

• Apply using fingers or the kabuki brush to the high points of your face
  • Can also be used as an eyeshadow
Italian Marble Lipstick:

• Apply to lips straight from the bullet, or dab with fingers for a soft-focus effect
  • Can also be used with your favourite Laura Geller lipliner

I love Benetint from Benefit I use it everyday have it in three colours and it takes seconds to do my cheeks and lips.

Makeup every morning and nobody usually sees me.I have heard some people say they would not bother and sit around in nightclothes all day.If I did that it would only be if I was ill.I used to love LG but haven’t used B&B for years now as it is too drying and ageing, we can’t have any of that!
Not treating the day as the day is not a good idea for your mental health, imo. Fine for the odd lazy day, but demoralising if it becomes your default. At least for me.
Since this pandemic started I have made sure I am properly dressed for the day, at least Monday to Friday, and I think it has helped me feel ready to face the day.
I'm not a regular makeup wearer, but when I do, I am using Benefit Goof Proof Brow, a discontinued Benefit blush (I bought extra when I could find it), and a Clarins eye pencil. I use my LG French Vanilla highlighter sparingly on the brow bone. I stick to lip balm for my lips.
I hardly ever wear foundation...so this TSV will be a miss for me.
I hope that Laura may be present on at least the launch. I really enjoy her personality. Cannot stomach Sarah, as I feel she is disingenuous.

Not treating the day as the day is not a good idea for your mental health, imo. Fine for the odd lazy day, but demoralising if it becomes your default. At least for me.
Since this pandemic started I have made sure I am properly dressed for the day, at least Monday to Friday, and I think it has helped me feel ready to face the day.
I'm not a regular makeup wearer, but when I do, I am using Benefit Goof Proof Brow, a discontinued Benefit blush (I bought extra when I could find it), and a Clarins eye pencil. I use my LG French Vanilla highlighter sparingly on the brow bone. I stick to lip balm for my lips.
I hardly ever wear foundation...so this TSV will be a miss for me.
I hope that Laura may be present on at least the launch. I really enjoy her personality. Cannot stomach Sarah, as I feel she is disingenuous.

Is the French Vanilla the paler looking one that Sarah calls hi glow, as opposed to the more golden one that she calls low glow? (Portofino)

I played with both these cols yesterday & felt over glowed. I used the Hi glow? on my eye lids & it looked bright & nice for a short time, but quickly 'melted' in to thin lines (sexy!) Admittedly I have oily lids, but what am I doing wrong? I'm thinking of moving this on. It's a big split pan of 50% French Vanilla & 50% Portofino. I guess I expected more from the hype.....

If I order (for the lippy) I may try the porcelain. I found Fair a bit meh, light too dark & medium Orange. Do you think Porcelain will look like I've been in the flour sack? I was thinking of using as a finish powder, but they can be soooo powdery.
Adds: Obie 'got at' the flour bag as a pup. OMG!!! White spaniel, white house!

Is the French Vanilla the paler looking one that Sarah calls hi glow, as opposed to the more golden one that she calls low glow? (Portofino)

I played with both these cols yesterday & felt over glowed. I used the Hi glow? on my eye lids & it looked bright & nice for a short time, but quickly 'melted' in to thin lines (sexy!) Admittedly I have oily lids, but what am I doing wrong? I'm thinking of moving this on. It's a big split pan of 50% French Vanilla & 50% Portofino. I guess I expected more from the hype.....
French Vanilla is low glow. Portofino is high glow. FV is the lightest and least glowy (no sheen, glow, gleam, shine, shimmer or glitter) of the 6 LG highlighters I own.
I have Portofino, FV, Golden Rose, Toasted Coconut, Honey Lavender and Dulce de Leche. FV is subtle, all the others would need a light hand to be as subtle. FV if applied with a heavy hand can look quite chalky.
Sounds like Sarah needs to brush up her knowledge...UNLESS they have reformulated FV to be hi shine.

I’ve loads of B&B in porcelain and light so giving this set a miss
Since the supersize (double sized) is in stock in some options for £36.
I maybe missing something but I really can’t see this small collection is that much of a value

If I order (for the lippy) I may try the porcelain. I found Fair a bit meh, light too dark & medium Orange. Do you think Porcelain will look like I've been in the flour sack? I was thinking of using as a finish powder, but they can be soooo powdery.
Adds: Obie 'got at' the flour bag as a pup. OMG!!! White spaniel, white house!
I always order Porcelain. Fair is a bit too dark, an use it in summer if ...if!! I get any colour though that’s rare. It varies from pan to pan as with all the shades but it’s the only one that has a bit of pale pink in the mix instead of orange. If it’s any help I’m Fair in Bare Minerals original, Fair in the Tarte stick & in Mac I’m NW15.

Latest posts

Back