Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 5/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 456
Going off piste slightly, isn’t there usually a bare minerals tsv around this time? Looking around various sites there doesn’t seem to be anything special. I hope they’re not scaling back.

Nah. Too much ‘powder’ for me. I use B&B but I prefer a smidge of cream blusher and at 66 there’s nothing on my face that is worthy of highlighting.

Done and dusted!

I totally do not need this but am being very good on the Gatineau and MB front (well, after visiting the MB sale at least). I shall take the opportunity of discarding old highlighters which are knocking about and actually open one in the stash, making room for this! And you can never have enough lip gloss even in these days of masks. Speaking of which, I may revisit Seasalt as they have quite pretty ones and no postage even under £50 at the moment, 👍.

Gel Eyeliner (0.35g) - RRP £17 cost £7.64
Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (9g) - RRP £26 cost £11.68
Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) - RRP £22 cost £9.88
Baked Original Highlighter (1.8g) - RRP £18 cost £8.09
Lip Gloss (2ml) - RRP £17 cost £7.64

Total RRP £100 cost £44.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Laura Geller 5 Piece Very Merry Makeover Collection
Item Number 244947
QVC Price £70.00
TSV Price £40.98
P&P £3.95

3 Easy Pays of £13.66

'Tis the season, and merriment is on our minds, so we need a make-up look that'll keep up with wherever the festivities take us. Luckily, the elves at Laura Geller have worked their magic on a Christmas collection that's a wonder to behold. With something for the complexion, eyes and pout, youve got the basics for a full-face look with plenty of radiance. Did we mention it features cult Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation? Santa certainly has been kind this year!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Laura Geller 5 piece Very Merry Makeover Box from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £70, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £40.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £29.02.

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Let it glow, let it glow, let it glow - winter can leave our skin looking a little lack-lustre, what with the cold weather, wind and central heating, but this kit certainly packs a punch when it comes to radiance. Baked Blush-n-Brighten helps to add a healthy flush of colour to your cheeks, while Baked Original Highlighter gives your complexion a lit-from-within finish. For a shiny pout, there's a beautifully shiny, but not sticky, Lip Gloss to finish the look.

New never looked so good - love the impact of gel eyeliner, but never got the knack of the little brush? Well, problem solved! The brand new Gel Eyeliner in this set comes in a handy pencil formula, working to deliver high impact colour and eye-catching lines the easy way. In a universal rich Dark Brown shade it's great for all skin tones and make-up looks, from subtle to dramatic.

Choose your shade:
Porcelain: fair, pale with peachy-pink undertones
Fair: fair beige with warm yellow undertones
Light: light beige with warm yellow undertones
Medium: medium beige with soft peachy undertones
Golden medium: medium golden with warm peachy undertones
Tan: medium dark with golden undertones
Deep: medium deep with warm honey undertones

Contains:
1 x NEW Gel Eyeliner (0.35g) in Dark Brown - a smooth, snag-free formula that works to create graphic lines without tugging at the lid 1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments have been baked to create this creamy powder foundation, which delivers weightless medium coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract, white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) - in Peach Crumble. A cream-to-powder blush that boasts swirls of brightening pigments that deliver long-wearing, smooth coverage with a flush of colour. Enriched with centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications 1 x Baked Original Highlighter (1.8g) - in French Toast. A silky low-glow powder that casts a gentle highlight designed to be worn on the cheekbones, Cupid's bow and inner corners of the eyes for a luminescent finish. Enriched with jojoba seed oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract and centella Asiatica extract1 x Lip Gloss (2ml) in Peach Shimmer - a high-shine, non-sticky formula that coats your lips in a wash of warm colour

Mine was despatched on the 2nd and it hasn’t even got to Hermes yet! “We’re expecting it” is the current status, 😡. I mean I’m not expecting to have received it by now but I’d have thought Hermes would have!

Latest posts

Back