Laura Geller TSV - December 2021

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huh? It's August. December is a heck of a way off so didn't think they'd release TSV info this early. Also, didn't you say in another thread you wanted to get the Laura Geller TSV on the 12th Sept??

Where did you get your info?

Huh? It's August. December is a heck of a way off so didn't think they'd release TSV info this early. Also, didn't you say in another thread you wanted to get the Laura Geller TSV on the 12th Sept??

There’s an LG TSV on 12th September. I took LG to mean something electronic as Laura Geller always listed in full.

There’s an LG TSV on 12th September. I took LG to mean something electronic as Laura Geller always listed in full.
LG can be Lulu Guinness, Laura Geller, or LG brand electronics...
I don't think there is any need to publish Christmas TSVs yet. Unless they are happening within the next few weeks, they can wait.

LG can be Lulu Guinness, Laura Geller, or LG brand electronics...
I don't think there is any need to publish Christmas TSVs yet. Unless they are happening within the next few weeks, they can wait.
Yes one on 12th September is LG Electronics.

Yes one on 12th September is LG Electronics.
Hahaha sorry... I always think of LG in respect of the Q as Laura Geller, which is really funny as I recently bought a new TV and see LG everyday staring me in the face. Obviously going senile in my old age.

So there definitely won't be a Laura Geller TSV until December?

Hahaha sorry... I always think of LG in respect of the Q as Laura Geller, which is really funny as I recently bought a new TV and see LG everyday staring me in the face. Obviously going senile in my old age.

So there definitely won't be a Laura Geller TSV until December?
It originally stood for LUCKY GOLDSTAR but they have swept this name under the carpet now.

Sorry for the confusion.
Laura Geller normally has a TSV around this time so I got super excited when I saw Sazza had posted "LG TSV 12/09/21" - I just assumed it was Laura Geller.
LG TVs or Lulu Guinness never even entered my head.

Anyway, I've since found out via Facebook that the actual Laura Geller TSV is in December.

I started the thread because many Laura Geller fans have been wondering when the next TSV is, as it's normally around this time but there weren't any updates being released. But now we know 🙂

I didn't realise either. Never mind. Saving me money as would've been tempted if it was Laura Geller in September, so all's good.

As for the next one. We don't normally get that much advance notice of a TSV so I was curious. Now all we need is the exact date, what's in it and how much it costs lol

If there is a Laura Geller TSV in December, depending on when exactly it could be problematic as many will be having to wrap and post gifts again this coming Christmas, I suspect. Aren’t most of the big TSVs from mid-November? The alternative will be getting it sent directly but without any gift wrapping.

I didn't realise either. Never mind. Saving me money as would've been tempted if it was Laura Geller in September, so all's good.

As for the next one. We don't normally get that much advance notice of a TSV so I was curious. Now all we need is the exact date, what's in it and how much it costs lol
If there is a Laura Geller TSV in December, depending on when exactly it could be problematic as many will be having to wrap and post gifts again this coming Christmas, I suspect. Aren’t most of the big TSVs from mid-November? The alternative will be getting it sent directly but without any gift wrapping.

There's a Laura Geller group on Facebook called "Get Geller Gorgeous" which has a lot of info.

Perhaps stock issues, they've also announced The Big Deal has been held back.

I know someone was asking on the QVC Facebook page some months back, and I remember the answer was later in the year.

LG was restructuring, I got that from the QVC US forum people posting about lack of products.

Latest posts

Back