Laura Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Bronze N Brighten that was the Summer Surprise (2pm show) yesterday is still showing as free p&p, if anyone's interested!

Yesterday was the first time I've watched a Laura Geller show. I liked the look of the Balance and Brighten. I use Bare Escentuals at the moment - does anyone know if B&B has as much coverage as BE? How would you rate the two in comaprison with each other?

Yesterday was the first time I've watched a Laura Geller show. I liked the look of the Balance and Brighten. I use Bare Escentuals at the moment - does anyone know if B&B has as much coverage as BE? How would you rate the two in comaprison with each other?

Hi Crafty Beauty
I have used both and think BE gives superior coverage to the B&B. I slap on the BE in the morning to cover up redness and 'top-up' with B&B later. As the B&B is solid it's much easier to carry around in your bag. I think the B&B gives a good glow to the skin but if you need coverage I'd stick with BE.

Hi Crafty Beauty
I have used both and think BE gives superior coverage to the B&B. I slap on the BE in the morning to cover up redness and 'top-up' with B&B later. As the B&B is solid it's much easier to carry around in your bag. I think the B&B gives a good glow to the skin but if you need coverage I'd stick with BE.

I much prefer B&B, because it does not give as much cover as BE. I found BE too cakey and powdery on my skin, and sat in every tiny pore - made my nose look like a strawberry! :(

The only coverage I need is for some thread veins on nose and cheeks, and B&B is great for that. Also as mentioned above, it is much easier to carry around. Plus i find that it lasts quite well - not all day but one/two top ups are needed for a long day.

I use B&B fair.

Linda

Jools if its the Baked Body Frosting your talking about then on Q Active it says Honey Glow(a brown bronze colour) and Sugar Glow(a light,natural,golden colour) - i'm putting the Sugar Glow on waitlist as it sold out because i hesitated over which colour to go for(i hadnt seen it on Q Active before the 2-4 show today) and Ali and Laura didnt explain there was two colour choices? It looked lovely on the models skin and didnt seem to rub off when Laura rubbed the models skin after application. I did get the painting by numbers mixed pallette though - the matte powder in it swung it for me as i want to try it.

The reviews of the baked body frosting on qvc.com are a bit mixed, quite a few people have complained about it transferring to your clothes but others are giving it 5 stars. It may be worth having a look at the reviews before you buy.

I use B&B fair.

Thanks for that. Until I read this I didn't realise there was more than one colour option. I use Fairly Light BE - anyone have any ideas whether I need B&B standard or fair? I quite like the sound of it for no-makeup days (I look awful with no makeup at all but don't always want a full makeup).

Latest posts

Back