Lauren Stone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
So Lauren Stone is on TJC next week. Had no idea when they mentioned her before, she had launched a perfume that was very popular.

Was the perfume Lauren Stone number one? I remember Mark speaking very highly of it when he launched his own perfume, OHMG. I googled it at the time and it's like 120 pounds per bottle. I wonder what TJC will be offering and how much they will be charging for it. I love a good perfume, so thank you for the heads up. I will keep my eyes peeled for it.

Was the perfume Lauren Stone number one? I remember Mark speaking very highly of it when he launched his own perfume, OHMG. I googled it at the time and it's like 120 pounds per bottle. I wonder what TJC will be offering and how much they will be charging for it. I love a good perfume, so thank you for the heads up. I will keep my eyes peeled for it.
Yes that's her, now I know who she is.

She's not doing perfume, it's about pets.

Latest posts

Back