Le Creuset TSV 02/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know what the Le Creuset TSV will be yet?

I absolutely love the toughened non stick pans and could do with some more to replace my circulon pans that I got in 1990.

Attachments

• Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 1.jpg
    Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 2.jpg
    Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 3.jpg
    Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 4.jpg
    Le Crue 3 Piece Pan Set TSV 4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 138
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick 3 Piece Fry & Saute Pan Set
Item Number: 809937
QVC Price £365.00
Todays Special Value Price £214.98
P&P £0.00

This superb-quality three-piece set from French heritage brand Le Creuset is currently only available at QVC and consists of a 20cm shallow frying pan, a 28cm shallow frying pan and a 26cm saute pan with a glass lid, all boasting the even stronger Toughened Non-Stick coating inside and out, cast handles with stainless steel rivets, and a special hardened body for long-lasting durability. This multi-functional trio will fit perfectly into your daily cooking routine, allowing you to create an array of delicious meals without lots of cleaning up afterwards!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Le Creuset three-piece Toughened Non-Stick Fry & Saute Pan Set from QVC after this offer ends you'd pay £365, including P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £214.98, including P&P, you’re saving £150.05.

Delivered directly from Le Creuset - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

Crafted by the experts - experience the outstanding quality of Le Creuset. An established cookware brand since 1925, their premium ranges are used by everyone from leading chefs to keen home cooks all over the world.

Toughened technology - these innovative frying pans are made with Le Creuset’s four-times tougher Toughened Non-Stick coating, boasting a special six-layer construction, including three layers of PFOA-free, reinforced non-stick coating, making it superbly strong and durable, yet still light enough for everyday use. The coating will never flake or peel during use and allows food to be lifted from the surface flawlessly.

Versatile cookware - these durable pans perform outstandingly on all types of hobs including induction, and are oven safe up to 260C. What's more, the hard anodized, forged aluminium body absorbs and retains heat evenly and efficiently, cooking to perfection without ‘hotspots’. Plus they are durable enough to be used with metal utensils, easy to clean and require less oil for cooking, making low-fat meals much more doable!

It’s all in the details - every inch of these pans has been carefully considered, from the professional-style cast handles that are attached with stainless steel rivets for a superior, secure fixing, to the heat-resistant saute pan glass lid, which helps retain moisture and flavour, and lets you keep an eye on the food you're cooking without disturbing the process or temperature.

Lifetime guarantee - through pride of the workmanship in this quality cookware, the original purchaser of these pans is guaranteed for a lifetime, whether it's a self-purchase or received as a gift!

• Suitable for use on all types of hobs (including induction)
  • PFOA-free, reinforced non-stick coating inside and out
  • Dishwasher safe

Contains:

• 1 x 20cm Toughened Non-Stick shallow frying pan; weight: 760g
  • 1 x 26cm Toughened Non-Stick saute pan with glass lid; weight: 1.38kg; capacity: 4L
  • 1 x 28cm Toughened Non-Stick shallow frying pan; weight: 2kg

All measurements are approximate

Noni, don't fall for the hype at that price unless you're very sure. I'd stick with Circulon. I love mine - and they're not as dear as Le C. I got odd ones on offer from Harts of Stur a few years ago but I like that site anyway.

Noni, don't fall for the hype at that price unless you're very sure. I'd stick with Circulon. I love mine - and they're not as dear as Le C. I got odd ones on offer from Harts of Stur a few years ago but I like that site anyway.
Crystal, thanks for your feedback. I absolutely love this range from Le Creuset as I got a deep frying pan from John Lewis, in their sale, and it is the best pan that I have ever owned so I have ordered the TSV. I still have quite a few Circulon pans and will replace my Circulon saucepans with Circulon saucepans next time that they are on sale.

I do a lot of batch cooking so I often have a lot of pans on the go at the same time.

With the free postage on the tsv how can we resist?!! I agree about Circulon, I bought a set a few years back for about £100 and they have lasted really well, wouldn't hesitate to buy again if they ever wear out,
I have one very expensive Circulon milk pan but it won't work on an induction hob so I haven't used it for years

They are now selling 809179, which is no doubt the best frying pan ever, having sold out of the Le Creuset best frying pan ever.

It used to be called HAMMERED COPPER but as a result of the question I asked, they have now renamed it COPPER COLOURED.

So they actually implemented my suggestion.

I don’t buy sets just the particular brand that suits the need I have at the time. Sets of anything don’t appeal as there is always something (or more) that you don’t need or want.

Latest posts

Back