Le Creuset TSV 04/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought some of their lightweight aluminium frypans (I think they were a big deal or similar).

They are very good so far, but QVC said you could use metal implements on them, but the instructions said definitely NOT to.

I bought some of their lightweight aluminium frypans (I think they were a big deal or similar).

They are very good so far, but QVC said you could use metal implements on them, but the instructions said definitely NOT to.
if its non stick then no you could use a wooden spoon but not metal...I avoid non stick prefer non coated pans

But, if they are new colours how can they judge if they are popular unless they sell the new colours? fact!
I so like your reply Donna.
Loads of times this and that is said not popular then X is, well it will be flipping popular when it’s never off the screen :rolleyes:

Q do about 5 or 6 basic colours & thats all we will get cause if it aint popular they wont add new colours

How do you know the not so basic colours won’t be popular if they don’t sell them? The not brighter/different colours always sell out first in other TSVs, light blue pans sold out first in the Cooks Essentials TSV, black not at all, the fact people are requesting more brighter/bscure colours shows there’s a demand for them.

But, if they are new colours how can they judge if they are popular unless they sell the new colours? fact!

Snap! I said similar.........great minds Donna ❤️

I have had a set of Le Creuset Volcano saucepans & frying pan for nearly 40 years, purchased from Boots for £40 for the saucepan 5 piece set & wooden hanging rack & frying pan was £28 a couple of years later & one of the best purchases I have made. Use every day.

Attachments

• Le Creuset TSV 1.jpg
    Le Creuset TSV 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 319
  • Le Creuset TSV 2.jpg
    Le Creuset TSV 2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Le Creuset TSV 3.jpg
    Le Creuset TSV 3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Le Creuset TSV 4.jpg
    Le Creuset TSV 4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 273
  • Le Creuset TSV 5.jpg
    Le Creuset TSV 5.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 278
Purchased an original orange pan back in the day when it was far far far more than I could afford but believed the hype. Even then I couldn’t lift the thing and it lost its coating very quickly.

A couple of years ago I received a 3 set mini casserole dishes in lime green. Great ornament on my kitchen shelf but really too small other than as a small portion serving dish as I doubt you could actually cook anything in it.

So I’m out!

Gregg Wallace was at the factory, quite a process. He was annoying as ever.
I love that show! I know Greg is a bit of a marmite character though. The le Creuset visit was very interesting I thought. Much heavier industry than I was expecting.

Latest posts

Back