Le Creuset TSV 04/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Up until quite recently I didn’t like him - too shouty for me - but either he has toned down or i have become more tolerant (unlikely) so I can take him ok now.

Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick 28cm Frying Pan & 26cm Casserole Pan
Item Number: 809658
QVC Price £255.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £0.00

This superb-quality set from French heritage brand Le Creuset consists of a 28cm shallow frying pan and a 26cm shallow casserole pan with glass lid, both featuring a non-stick surface inside and out, cast handle with stainless steel rivets, and a special hardened body for long-lasting durability against metal utensils. This multi-functional pair will fit perfectly into your everyday cooking routine, providing the flexibility to create an array of meals from a weekday stew to a weekend fry-up.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the non-stick 28cm frying pan and 26cm casserole pan with glass lid individually directly from Le Creuset you’d pay £255. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £149.97, including P&P, you’re saving £105.03.

Crafted by the experts - experience the outstanding quality of Le Creuset. An established cookware brand since 1925, their premium ranges are used by everyone from leading chefs to keen home cooks all over the world.

Non-stick technology - boasting a toughened non-stick interior and exterior, these innovative pans are designed to be long lasting and durable enough to withstand the use of metal utensils. Plus, they’re easy to clean and dishwasher safe to make your time in the kitchen quicker and easier!

Versatile cookware - these fantastic pans are suitable for use on all types of hobs including induction, and are oven safe up to 260C, making them the perfect tools to suit all your culinary needs.

It’s all in the details - every inch of these pans has been carefully considered, from the professional-style cast handles that are attached with stainless steel rivets for a superior, secure fixing, to the heat-resistant casserole pan glass lid which retains moisture and flavour, as well as allowing you to check the food you're cooking without disturbing the process or temperature.

Lifetime guarantee - through pride of the workmanship in this quality cookware, the original purchaser of these pans is guaranteed for a lifetime, whether it's a self-purchase or received as a gift!

• Suitable for use on all types of hobs (including induction)
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Metal utensil safe

Contains:

• 1 x 28cm toughened non-stick shallow frying pan
  • 1 x 26cm toughened non-stick shallow casserole pan with glass lid

Delivered directly from Le Creuset: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (excluding highlands and Ireland)

All measurements are approximate

Gregg Wallace is another talentless z lister - unless you call shouting a talent. An ex grocer who wormed his way into tv presenting.

He's similar to that bloke off the antiques programme David Harper. I remember reading his resume when he first appeared on the box, and he admitted to bombarding the BBC with letters desperately asking to be considered for a spot on one of the many antique shows on at the time. I didn't like him then, and I still dont.

This is from a list of side effects of the lockdown - - -

*Le Creuset wrist*
An aching arm after taking one’s best saucepan outside to bang during the weekly ‘Clap For Carers.’ It might be heavy but you’re keen to impress the neighbours with your high-quality kitchenware.

What else is on the list strato?

Latest posts

Back