• Pan TSV 5.jpg
    Pan TSV 5.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 93
Le Creuset Cast Iron 4.1L Casserole Dish
Item Number: 820952
QVC Price £265.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.96
P&P £4.95

Cook like a pro with this cast iron casserole dish and lid from the cookware masters, Le Creuset. This versatile 4.1-litre pot can be used with all heat sources (including induction hobs) and is perfect for whipping up stews, roasting meat or veggies, preparing soups, pasta and rice dishes, or even baking bread and cakes. The enamel-clad pot retains heat brilliantly and distributes it evenly with a fantastic stick, chip, and stain resistant surface to help you on your way to Michelin Star-quality cooking!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Le Creuset 26cm Casserole Dish 4.1L individually, directly from Le Creuset you'd pay £279. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £149.96 plus P&P, you're saving £125.09.

Suitable for all heat sources - want to saute your ingredients over a hob? Go for it - gas electric, induction: they're all good. Need to roast or bake your dish in the oven? Absolutely, it's oven safe to 260C. You can even pop this casserole dish under the grill should you need to. It's a versatile jack of all trades that will make a fantastic addition to any kitchen - big or small.

Choose the colour to suit you - with five colour options to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect casserole dish to complement your kitchen and fit in neatly alongside your existing cookware. Choose between the Marseille blue, Bamboo green, Volcanic orange, Mist grey or the classic Black.

• Dish comes with a tight-fitting lid with a stainless-steel knob
  • Easy-grip handles for safe and comfortable lifting
  • Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
  • Hygienic enamel surface resists sticking, chipping and staining
  • Oven safe to 260C
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Comes with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
  • Dish measures (l x w x h): 34.6cm x 27.6cm x 14.9cm
  • Dish weighs: 4.3kg

Colour options:

• Bamboo
  • Black
  • Marseille
  • Mist
  • Volcanic

All measurements are approximate

150 quid for a cooking pan, no thanks, and I don't care if its lined with 9ct gold and lasts 5 lifetimes, let alone its stupid price of £250. Drop it on the floor and it would create a sink hole and possibly a life changing injury if it landed on your foot.
And it would probably shatter, being brittle cast iron

I bought one of their pot things from John Lewis in Milton Keynes in the early 2000s. Well, saying that, my first wife did, A casserole dish I think it was, in orange. Must have been around £100? Anyway, I think she was planning to boil my innards up in it so the Police couldn’t find me, rather than doing any chicken casseroling. Luckily, the second or third time she used it, the lid cracked in two. Now, if I want to be boiled alive in a casserole pot, I prefer to pay about £40 for an alternative make and not have the lid crack!! For that reason, I avoid their stuff generally, as I think it both overrated and overPaulpriced..Now whatever did happen to him?…

I bought one of their pot things from John Lewis in Milton Keynes in the early 2000s. Well, saying that, my first wife did, A casserole dish I think it was, in orange. Must have been around £100? Anyway, I think she was planning to boil my innards up in it so the Police couldn’t find me, rather than doing any chicken casseroling. Luckily, the second or third time she used it, the lid cracked in two. Now, if I want to be boiled alive in a casserole pot, I prefer to pay about £40 for an alternative make and not have the lid crack!! For that reason, I avoid their stuff generally, as I think it both overrated and overPaulpriced..Now whatever did happen to him?…

Fabulous ! Your name isn't Bobbitt by any chance ?

Typical Q top brand/top dollar offering. There’s so many really good lookalikes out there for a fraction of the price and I’m not convinced that the qualities any worse, ok you won’t get a lifetime guarantee, but if you die before the pan you won’t care anyway! We’ve got a little device to remove corks from sparkling wine bottles, it cost £2.95 , Le Crueset do one identical apart from it has the name printed on the top = £32.

I notice the BA was trying to overcome the "too heavy" criticism by constantly saying it is the lightest cast iron on the market, because it is so thin, only 3mm.

Not sure if saying it is so thin is good or bad?

There was a very interesting TV doc about how they are made.

Latest posts

Back