• Le Crueset TSV 5.jpg
    Le Crueset TSV 5.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 148
Le Creuset Set of 3 Toughened Non-Stick Cookware Set
Item Number: 813015
QVC Price £330.00
Todays Special Value Price £229.98
P&P £0.00

This toughened non-stick cookware set from Le Creuset features a 26cm shallow casserole pan with a glass lid, a 26cm shallow frying pan and a 20cm shallow frying pan, all expertly crafted from hard anodised, forged aluminium that absorbs and retains heat evenly, with a special Toughened Non-Stick coating. Superbly strong and durable, yet light enough for everyday use, these fabulous pans are the upgrade that your cookware needs to take you to new culinary heights.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, direct from Le Creuset you’d pay £350. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £229.98, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £120.02.

Unrivalled non-stick power - experience non-stick like never before with Le Creuset's Toughened Non-Stick coating, boasting a special six-layered construction that includes three layers of PFOA-free, reinforced coating that's supremely durable. It means that it won't peel or fade with use, it's easy to clean and you can use your metal utensils with it too, so there really are no limits!

Outstanding performance - the hard anodised, forged aluminium of this cookware absorbs and retains heat evenly and efficiently, cooking anything you want to perfection without annoying hotspots. They're also suitable for use on all types of hobs, including induction, and they're oven safe up to 260C, so the versatility is endless.

Cook healthy - thanks to their superior non-stick coating, each of these pans require much less oil or butter to cook your favourite dishes. Food can be lifted away from the surface flawlessly, without leaving behind a tricky-to-remove residue, so preparing low-fat meals will suddenly be a lot easier!

Everything you need - this three-piece cookware set will set you up to cook countless dishes, providing all you need to upgrade your kitchen repertoire. The 26cm and 20cm shallow frying pans are everyday heroes you'll use day in, day out, to whip up anything from tasty omelettes to a succulent steak, while the versatile 26cm shallow casserole pan can be used to make stir fries, curries, hot pots and so much more, and comes with a perfectly-proportioned glass lid that seals in moisture and locks in flavour for fantastic results every time.

Don't settle for second - Le Creuset is renowned for being at the top of the game when it comes to creating cookware of outstanding quality, and their premium designs are used by everyone from home cooks to leading chefs across the world. Go on, try it for yourself and experience the difference!

Easy care - this cookware is a dream to clean, as the toughened non-stick coating offers excellent food release so there's no need to scrub or pick off burnt-on residue. Plus it's all dishwasher safe, so once you're finished whipping up your culinary creations, simply pop them in the dishwasher and you're done!

Contains:

• 1 x 26cm/2.7L casserole pan with glass lid
  • 1 x 26cm shallow frying pan
  • 1 x 20cm shallow frying pan
  • Lifetime guarantee

All measurements are approximate

I do like the look of them, but just did a quick search for reviews. On JLewis, many complaints that the non stick doesnt last. I would love to find a non stick frying pan which lasts for decades, well at least two ...

I don't like non stick. Even the steak she was frying was put in a pan with stuck on meat debris on it. I buy steel pans with no coatings. Easy to scrub clean and look like new Years later.

We must remember it is free P&P and we are saving £120.02... :) The BA said that she bought her Son one to take to Uni.
Jeez..what's the matter with people?! It's probably bullshit anyway. In my day people were packed off to uni with mum and dad's old pans that they were thinking of throwing out, or they went down Argos and picked up a few cheapy basics that were labelled "Ideal for uni" Shopping channel presenters and ba's will say anything to try and make a sale! It would've been far more realistic if they actually said "Pack your kids of to uni with your old pans, and treat yourself to this set" It never ceases to amaze me with what suggestions they come up with at this time of the year for our uni students - It's high season! I seem to remember a full blown food processor being suggested one time - Fgs, I'm sure most would be happier with a whole bunch of Domino's vouchers!

Amazingly enough, I manage to cook a range of tasty meals without having to spend the prices that Le Creuset charge. I’ve got non-stick pans that I’ve had for years and they’re still like new because I don’t stir things with a metal utensil. I can also hold them easily because, unlike Le Creuset, they don’t wear a tonne, 😉

Latest posts

Back