Lee Holbein

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
is in full flow again in saying nothing.

I've noticed when introducing a new gadget he always says "I'll tell you about that later" - but never does. He's just spoken about a printer and a tablet, and both times he said about how easy it is to ////// "and I'll tell you about that later" of course he didn't. Utter plonker, but he must be on a fair old whack to afford to live in a flat with a balcony overlooking the Thames.

is in full flow again in saying nothing.

I've noticed when introducing a new gadget he always says "I'll tell you about that later" - but never does. He's just spoken about a printer and a tablet, and both times he said about how easy it is to ////// "and I'll tell you about that later" of course he didn't. Utter plonker, but he must be on a fair old whack to afford to live in a flat with a balcony overlooking the Thames.
I find him boring to be honest. Yes, I've heard him say that many a time too, but never does either.

I find him boring as well.

If I ever have any technical questions I ask my son because he actually DOES know what he’s talking about as he worked in an IT department before getting a managerial role with another firm.

I bought my last lap top after listening to his car salesman rubbish. According to him all the apps were free and it was a bargain.
What he failed to mention was after a month you had to sign up to pay for the various apps to access them.
As I’m not very computer literate I was taken in.

If I buy technology of any kind, I go to a store to see a demonstration and ask specific questions. However, now that all my tech is Apple I’ve ordered it direct from Apple and on recommendation from my OH who is also very “tech savvy.”

I personally don‘t trust any so called tech “expert” on a shopping channel when he apparently owns most of the brands he presents and doesn’t tell us anything that’s specific and important. I cannot see why showing us his photos or the inside of his flat etc etc is relevant or helpful to prospective customers. 🙄

I bought my last lap top after listening to his car salesman rubbish. According to him all the apps were free and it was a bargain.
What he failed to mention was after a month you had to sign up to pay for the various apps to access them.

As I’m not very computer literate I was taken in.

My point precisely. I'd like to know what his day job is when he isn't spouting rubbish on QVC. I actually much prefer that other little fella, the one with glasses, he does explain things a bit better.

My point precisely. I'd like to know what his day job is when he isn't spouting rubbish on QVC. I actually much prefer that other little fella, the one with glasses, he does explain things a bit better.
A54AB7D5-4287-49B1-B061-CFCD9507D44A.jpeg

My youngest great nephew made more sense when he was 4. At 7 he had to show his dad and his dad's accountant how to link the lap top to a printer.

Even his CV says nothing and is gobbledegook - sounds like he has to rely on QVC for any income !!

I think most of us could be an "entrepreneurial individual with a creative flair, a degree in b........it and common sense "

Yes!!! they all do. that's why such sites are bot accurate when fishing.

I should have guessed that he wrote it himself because it’s full of waffle like his tech presentations are. I’m none the wiser as to what job he’s actually done. Chief waffle maker maybe? 😉

Latest posts

Back