Leighton Denny 6 Piece High Fashion Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Leighton Denny 6 Piece High Fashion Collection
Item Number: 209986
QVC Price £34.00
One Time Only Price £27.96
P&P £4.95

A six-piece nail collection featuring four nail polishes in on-trend colours, plus the much-loved One For All base coat, topcoat, ridge filler and cleargloss coat all in one, as well as Miracle Mist to help nail colour dry faster. Keep your nails looking high-end with this fabulous collection from Leighton Denny.

Contains:

1 x Gorgeous Grape (12ml) - a pinky, purple shade with silver shimmer undertones
1 x Embellish Me (12ml) - a rich and creamy purple
1 x Healthy Glow (12ml) - a warm beige
1 x Be Unique (12ml) - a multi-chromed polish fusing the cool tones of purple, black and silver
1 x One For All (12ml) - a base coat, top coat, ridge filler and clear gloss coat all in one
1 x Miracle Mist (75ml) - a speed-drying spray for nail polish is a non-sticky mist in a convenient aerosol format that radically speeds up polish-drying time. This luxurious mist also conditions cuticles as well as drying nail polish fast. Its volatile silicone causes a hard film to quickly form on top of the polish

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209986

The auto delivery item number for this OTO 212865 isn't recognised on the website or on Q cut! What a shower of amateurs!

I've put the Oto in my basket (just the first delivery) and it asked if i wanted to go auto delivery. I said no but I'm still thinking, haven't confirmed yet.

I don't really like/want/think I already own the spring drop colours. I am just deciding if I really do want this first drop. I want the Be unique for myself and the grape for when i manicure my mum's nails and the other two colours would be good for a friend as a present but just not sure, as I have other things put by as presents. (In my present draw!!!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back