Leighton Denny or Emjoi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Has anyone had the Leighton Denny smooth operator foot set (no stock I'm on waiting list)
There's a good Groupon offer for an Emjoi set - just wondering if I should stick with Leighton's set or go with the Emjoi?

I don't have loads and loads hard skin but do round my toes a bit (gross sorry!!)

Thanks in advance Mollymoo

I'm not sure if it's the same emoji that you are referring to but the hand held one (very much like the Scholl one) is one of the best things I ever purchased from Q.

The emoji one is battery operated but L D seems to be a big file so maybe It isn't the same one

Thanks - it is hand held and his is the large file - Emjoi is worth £79 but £25 ...looks better value than 2 large files..

Thanks - it is hand held and his is the large file - Emjoi is worth £79 but £25 ...looks better value than 2 large files..

Sorry have I picked you up wrong? Emjoi is 19.99 on Amazon - if you do go for it shop around for replacement rollers as there are big differences in prices

I have the Emjoi, have had it for years and its never let me down. I buy replacement rollers off Amazon, the blue ones but they`re not Emjoi branded but work perfectly and are cheaper. Mind you Boots sell the Emjoi rollers and when they`re on a 3 for 2 offer they work out just as cheap.

Thank you - have ordered the Emjoi and cancelled Q's waitlist - seems much better value and some fab reviews on the Emjoi.

I have both, I got them from Q, and I use the Emjoi more than the Lenny Deighton, though the file is good if you just want a quick resurface. I get the replacement rollers from ebay.

The Emjoi has transformed my feet.

I've used various files and chemical options over the last 35 years. I lived by my Microplane, but that has been totally shelved since getting the Emjoi. The results last far longer and are smoother - it actually leaves my feet soft-ish.

I saw the Groupon deal and it is good. I wish I'd bought one with the nail attachment! I can't imagine the LD file being any better (or worse) than any other of the dozens of files I've used over the years.

Ditto what Vienna and Alter Ego have said, I'm a masive Micropedi fan, love it, and its far better than anything else I've ever tried. I've had replacement rollers from Amazon but also from Boots when they're on 3 for 2.

I went in the Bodycare shop yesterday and the had a foot file for about £2 I think so I bought that - bit cheaper than Q - but not glass etc like Leighton's!

Latest posts

Back