Leighton Denny TSV 1/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've used both and they are pretty similar IMO. Both dry at about the same quickness and shiny-osity (very technical terms) but I guess if I was pushed Id have to say I prefer the NI caviar as it doesnt go as gloopy as quickly as the seche vite. I am, however, currently using SV as I can get it cheaper by buying duos etc.

I'd be interested to know too AndiK, I mostly use the Nails Inc Caviar top coat which dries very quickly. Has anyone tried both, NI Caviar and Seche Vite and could compare and contrast?

Jude xx

Much prefer NI Caviar to Seche Vite. It dries faster and it doesn't go gloopy the way Seche Vite does, I would rarely get much more than half way through a bottle of Seche Vite before it was unusable!

Oh that silly old queen is back on! Wonder if he will bring some "joe joe bah oil" to "soffen opp yer cute ickles?!" He's make a great double act with roaring Dennis Basso!

Thought I better post this since they have removed the price

Item no:202920
Leighton Denny 9 Piece Instant Glamour Collection
QVC Price: £37.00

Today's Special Value Price :
£30.98

P&P: £4.95

I'd be interested to know too AndiK, I mostly use the Nails Inc Caviar top coat which dries very quickly. Has anyone tried both, NI Caviar and Seche Vite and could compare and contrast?

Jude xx

I've tried both of these and find they are the same - very good quality, give nails a super glossy look. However, I much prefer Essie's To Dry For (Not sold on QVC) because out of the three of them it does not go gloopy in the bottle. I bought 2 x bottles last time I was in the US (October 2011). Have got through 1½ bottles and I paint my nails every other day so I think this is really good value.

My local Superdrug has started to sell Essie so I'll have a look at the rangs next time I'm in there.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Jude xx

Incidentally, I don't like the TSV - it's a rare thing for me to not like any part of a nails TSV but I don't like this one at all.

And another thing - the price is a bit meh isn't it? tsV price is only about £6 cheaper than the normal price, wouldn't you have thought they'd have kept it under the thirty quid mark at least.

Is there a possibility of a auto delivery option on tonight's TSV?
Im still hooked into his last set of autos as it was the spring colours i really liked but if he does another and i succumb ill be getting 5 sets of nail varnish before the end of the year! Tad excessive even for a die hard LD fan like me !

Just had a look at the full picture and details, love the look of the colours but I've already bought a remover pot from boots bourgeois for a fiver, I'd like to try the top coat but have 2 crystal finish un opened and does anybody who shops regularly at qvc actually need another cosmetic bag?!? So in other words im trying to not spend £36 on stuff i dont really need........right?..........i dont NEED it.....................doi?

Ha ha i clocked that too Jabba
Tanglefoot seems to like it though so it makes me want it! Shamed to admit this but turned my calendar over and i at some point have marked "LD TSV" on today! Now on principal i (probably) wont buy it, am i the only one who marks their calendar with qvc info?!? Jeez i need a life!

Last edited:
If anyone's buying and doesn't want the blue can you let me know pls, it's the only one I like. Taverymuch. :smile:

Ha ha i clocked that too Jabba
Tanglefoot seems to like it though so it makes me want it! Shamed to admit this but turned my calendar over and i at some point have marked "LD TSV" on today! Now on principal i (probably) wont buy it, am i the only one who marks their calendar with qvc info?!? Jeez i need a life!

I do. I think it's a fab TSV :hi:

I didnt think much of the TSV when I saw the pictures on the web
but having seen it on air I am tempted.
I do like the Angel Effect and Almost Apricot

Think about two thirds of the stock has gone

Ali, if I buy I might sell the blue especially if it is matt

I didnt think much of the TSV when I saw the pictures on the web
but having seen it on air I am tempted.
I do like the Angel Effect and Almost Apricot

Think about two thirds of the stock has gone

Ali, if I buy I might sell the blue especially if it is matt

I agree it looks better on air - I've ordered it (first TSV in yonks) as its worth it for me for the nail varnish remover, miracle mist, corrector set, top coat and Angel Wings.

The TSV blue is a creme shade, I'm wearing it now with Nails Inc "The Wyndham" over the top...Really love it! "Between Blue" is a deep blue grey, it dries with a gloss finish rather than matt, although I wouldn't describe any of the TSV colours as "high shine", the "Almost Apricot" is more of satin finish without a top coat. HTH.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back