Leighton Denny TSV 1/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've ordered it.
Think the colours are lovely & it's good value considering all the other bits, plus a decent sized bag :clapping:

It does look like there's a lot of items for your money so hey, if the products suit you why not :nod:
Unless your bank balance states onthewise.

Don't you start Nikki :grin:... I'd just got myself under control and now I'm thinking about it again!

Has it sold out yet ... I daren't look :bandit:

Well I'm still resisting at the moment :mysmilie_14: Hit a bit of a low point earlier and nearly caved but the dog took me out for a walk and saved the day

This thread is dangerous, I was tempted for a few mins & I haven't even seen the shows nor does the nail polish actually stay on my nails lol!

I think Leighton's given up & just speaking over DG now she's spoutung such a load of meaningless twaddle lol.
DG "Is that just 1 coat?" (Yeh, we've just seen him put in on a bare nail).
DG "Oooh this is a kind of red, orangey, it's a take on those Chanel reds isn't it?"
"It's terracotta" LD who then just starts talking to Nina instead lol.

Last edited:
I think Leighton's given up & just speaking over DG now she's spoutung such a load of meaningless twaddle lol.
DG "Is that just 1 coat?" (Yeh, we've just seen him put in on a bare nail).
DG "Oooh this is a kind of red, orangey, it's a take on those Chanel reds isn't it?"
"It's tarracotta" LD who then just starts talking to Nina lol.

DG is doing my head in , talk about arse licking :mysmilie_460: even he looks embarrassed

DG is doing my head in , talk about arse licking :mysmilie_460: even he looks embarrassed
He does!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_497:
I believe he said that glitter/abstract stuff was also a top coat at least several times. DG "So do we need to apply a top coat after this then?"
I think the concept of opaque french polish colours were just too much for her to comprehend.:confused:

Last edited:
He does!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_497:

I watched a show earlier with that catherine the cheeky sod only ordered her stuff on the show on air , very unprofessional . mind she gets on my wick as well that silly smirk she has permanently on her face

enough presenter bashing for one night , but they do get on my tits:giggle:

I watched a show earlier with that catherine the cheeky sod only ordered her stuff on the show on air , very unprofessional . mind she gets on my wick as well that silly smirk she has permanently on her face

enough presenter bashing for one night , but they do get on my tits:giggle:

Good call, until the next foot in mouth situation that's just too embarassingly funny & annoying not to post. She was only doing nail colour with the expert & his model, how flippion hard can it be?! It's not the mastermind final eh.

Oh crap I've ordered it. How the ****** hell did that happen...?

You did well to last till late afternoon - I gave in and ordered soon after midnight. I wasn't going to admit it after all I said about no more polish a few weeks ago but seeing as you and a few others have come clean, why not! I managed to resist the Nails Inc one and thought I had got myself under control for 2013.

You did well to last till late afternoon - I gave in and ordered soon after midnight. I wasn't going to admit it after all I said about no more polish a few weeks ago but seeing as you and a few others have come clean, why not! I managed to resist the Nails Inc one and thought I had got myself under control for 2013.

I didn't get the nails inc either. I did initially think the Ld TSV looked meh, till I was talked into it by both LD and you lot on here. I also did accidentally order some bare minerals the other day (I'm looking at you here Tangerine...) and ALMOST ordered another LD set till I saw what the subtotal came to in my basket and gave myself a talking to. Unfortunately I've been trying to find the colour I wanted in the other set on eBay /amazon etc and can't find it anywhere so I may have to give in. Unless anyone has any suggestions of an alternative - it was the Instant Abstract topcoat. Any ideas?

I can't find it anywhere either which is really odd - you may have to give in Ali.

I vaguely remember seeing an OPI version a while ago (blurry memory!) but that was hard to find too. Bugger.

Latest posts

Back