Lemon Quartz studs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Anyone seen any? I have the tookalon bracelet and necklace and wore it out over xmas, I was absolutely stumped as to suitable earrings to wear with them so wore none. I don't want anything huge or with a drop, gonna go and have a look at the site now but last time I looked they were all huge. Just wondered if there were any cropping up in the auctions.

If not will have to have a look on fleabay :D

Must admit that I've not seen any simple studs Darls.

:doggie:

have had a look and they are all really big, have also had a look on ebay but nothing smallish on there today, will keep looking.

Thanks MrsMad :D

ME i have some ........ DD683,they are lovely studs and the curves at the bottom just cover the lobes, even tho in yellow gold and my pendant is huge and silver,they go well together

Last edited:
ME i have some ........ DD683,they are lovely studs and the curves at the bottom just cover the lobes, even tho in yellow gold and my pendant is huge and silver,they go well together

Thanks honey, I want silver ones though. :1:

Thanks Meesh, I had seen those ones but 2 are massive and the others are gold. Might consider the citrine ones mind but was looking for lemon quartz to match a ring, Thanks :1:

Anyone seen any? I have the tookalon bracelet and necklace and wore it out over xmas, I was absolutely stumped as to suitable earrings to wear with them so wore none. I don't want anything huge or with a drop, gonna go and have a look at the site now but last time I looked they were all huge. Just wondered if there were any cropping up in the auctions.

If not will have to have a look on fleabay :D

Hi, I got a pendant & earring set & I'm sure it was lemon quartz. Not sure if it is still on the website though.
The earrings look bigger on screen than they are irl. I'll try & find a code & post it for you. :)

Hi LD, these are the earrings set I was talking about

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-dk998/champagne-quartz-set/

They're not as big irl. Not sure if it's what your look for but if you wish I can take a pic of them in my ears so you have a rough idea how they sit? :)

Oh they are lovely GD, really pretty.

I'd also like to thank a lovely forum member who last week sent me a pair of lemon quartz studs which are just perfect. Thank you (you know who you are :D) xxxx

Latest posts

Back