Lenovo Yoga and Windows 8, rather good!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mediastar

Registered Shopper
I have been pretty poorly recently, just finished a two week course antibiotics for a potential bout of Whooping Cough, still suffering a stuffy nose and occasional coughing fits. I was feeling, as you may imagine, very sorry for myself, so succumbed to an attack of retail therapyitis. It is all John Bentley's fault, I was looking at the technology section of MSN, as my old laptop is very unhappy, not having sufficient ram and disc space (also threw up a blue screen of death the other day, even though it recovered from that) so it looked quite likely that I would need a new machine sooner rather than later. JB was testing a whole series of convertible laptops and this was the one he favoured, I am really rather pleased so far, it is cute and lightweight, fast and responsive (AND I found it very easy to set up) . Win8, if you are used to an android device, is easy and, imho, much better than vista or 7. For the "fashion conscious" amongst you, it has a nice and shiny metallic orange exterior, to go with that I have bought an orange Targus slot in sleeve, very coordinated and cheaper than the Lenovo branded black (boring) case!!!! It has put on hold my desire for a replacement BlackBerry, I am waiting for a preloved one to come up on ebay now, so that I don't have to pay the exorbitant contract charges as my current phone is on a sim-only deal, which is less than half the price of the cheapest Z10 deal that I've found so far.

Latest posts

Back