Leonie on Hochanda

murgatroyd

Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

Finsnan

VIP Shopper
Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?
I think Dawn Bibby is on the Craft Channel with Debbie and Julian.

Turandot

I think they are gradually getting their act together ,at least in no longer looks like its filmed in a shed.

reanebeanie

I am really pleased to see Leonie on Hochanda, I really like her, if you read this Leonie, great to see you back on our screens again.

craftman

I really like Leonie and I love her giggling, she's just like that in 'real life' off screen. I'm glad to see her back on TV.

Anna_Key

I really enjoyed watching Leonie with Arty Farty Carol yesterday. Funny, relaxed with time to demonstrate and NO hard sell. A total pleasure to watch.

London

She has now, how prophetic :mysmilie_17:

pyjama princess

VIP Shopper
Dawn will be representing a company she's now working with - I think it's called Craft Buddy but will have to check that over on the craft telly forum.

scaryspice

Dawn Bibby will be presenting her new range on Hochanda very soon!