• LG TSV 5.jpg
    LG TSV 5.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 84
LG OLED 48A16LA 48'' Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with LG Wireless Earbuds
Item Number: 723502
QVC Price £1,099.00
Todays Special Value Price £879.00
P&P £0.00

The LG 48A16LA Smart TV features a 48" OLED display with self-lit pixels, providing vivid colour and contrast for incredibly vivid viewing in all environments, a webOS Smart Platform for easy access to streaming services and apps, built-in voice control and much more, all in 4K Ultra HD definition, plus it comes with LG wireless earbuds. A sleek, extremely thin design that blends seamlessly into your home, upgrade to a fantastic viewing experience with this LG Smart TV.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the LG 48A16LA 48” OLED 4K Smart TV and the LG Wireless Earbuds individually, directly from LG you’d pay £1,099.96. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £879, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £220.96.

Delivered directly from LG - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK Mainland only (excluding Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland)

Your own home cinema - unlike LED TVs that are restricted by backlight technology, self-lit pixels allow truly spectacular picture quality at any viewing angle. With millions of self-lit pixels capable of producing perfect black and true-to-life colour, they can turn on and off to achieve infinite contrast. The result is extreme realism and a supreme viewing experience.

A comfortable viewing experience - thanks to its flicker-free technology and certified low blue light levels, your eyes can feel less fatigued during those boxset marathons, nail-biting sporting moments and intense gaming sessions.

You're in control - the webOS Smart platform provides easy access to all your apps: think Freeview Play, NOW TV, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and more, at the touch of a button or through voice command. You can even use your new TV to control your Smart Home with built in Google Assistant and Alexa.

Vivid gaming - with an incredible 1 millisecond response time, you get the competitive edge when it comes to gaming. It's play-ready for the latest game consoles and comes pre-loaded with integrated features like Game Optimizer, ALLM, eARC and HGiG, plus easy access to Twitch on LG’s webOS smart platform.

TONE Free FN4 Wireless Earbuds - with a sleek design, close in-ear fit and compact charging case, these wireless earbuds are water-resistant and feature Meridian audio technology, giving spatial and clear sound and Ambient Sound Mode which allows you to hear outside sounds when needed. Spatial Processing also allows you to choose you own presets in the easy-to-use app so you can customise your sound. The app also comes with the innovation Find My Earbuds, so you'll never spend long looking for them!

Important note on returns – if you wish to return this TV before the end of the 60-day money back guarantee, you will need to retain the packaging where possible.

Here to help - LG customer service are on hand should you need any help with your new TV. Call 0344 847 5454 or email [email protected].

What's in the box?

• 1 x TV
  • 1 x stand
  • 1 x remote control
  • 2 x AA batteries
  • Power cable
  • 1 x user manual

Added value:

• 1 x TONE Free FN4 Wireless Earbuds with charging case
  • 1 x charging cable
  • 2 x spare gels

*A great saving : If you were to buy the LG 48A16LA 48” OLED 4K Smart TV and the LG Wireless Earbuds individually, directly from LG you’d pay £1,099.96. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £879, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £220.96.

Delivered directly from LG
A bit of a contradiction here ;)

Will the camera pan down to the bottom of the screen,the top half is ultra thin,but the bottom half oh dear my 12 year old plasma tv is much thinner.
Some rather dubious camera work going on.
Show the whole of the back of the screen please.

Must have sold out of all the tech products. Now, as per, beauty products on for the rest of the hour.

I'm gutted. I was interested in this TV but ended up buying the nano for £849 in August. Would've held off for a bit but my daughter needed a TV and didn't want to pay £1100. She's got my old Panny plasma. Blooming good TV that is. It was a development unit and got it for free when my then boyfriend was made redundant
On the plus side, I treated myself to the new cordless GHDs with the money saved 😂😂😂. Still would love an OLED one day though. The picture is amazing.

I'm gutted. I was interested in this TV but ended up buying the nano for £849 in August. Would've held off for a bit but my daughter needed a TV and didn't want to pay £1100. She's got my old Panny plasma. Blooming good TV that is. It was a development unit and got it for free when my then boyfriend was made redundant
On the plus side, I treated myself to the new cordless GHDs with the money saved 😂😂😂. Still would love an OLED one day though. The picture is amazing.
I've just been boning up on OLED, QLED and ordinary LED TVs and their variations.

ALL OLED SCREENS are made by LG, and they supply them to other major TV makers as well as for their own TVs.

The only disadvantage seems to be that OLED are not as bright as other technologies, so in a sunny room MAY be more difficult to see.

PS I haven't seen the QVC presentation yet, been watching the tennis, so I don't know what they said.
this is cheaper at AO at £849

put in the code OLED100 at checkout

Don't forget the "free" earbuds

The only disadvantage seems to be that OLED are not as bright as other technologies, so in a sunny room MAY be more difficult to see.
It was one of the reasons (apart from price) I wondered if it would be suitable. My plan was to wait until it dropped in price but my daughter broke up with her partner, and didn't have a TV, so I ended up bringing my plan forward when the nano was on offer and giving her the plasma. Apart from the fact it isn't a smart TV the picture is still excellent.

this is cheaper at AO at £849

put in the code OLED100 at checkout

Check delivery charges. I bought my LG Nano from AO and forgot I paid an extra £30 for delivery making it the same price (with the current offer of £150 off)

The most important quality I need from a telly is decent sound. My hearing isn’t as sharp as it used to be and dialogue (dramas especially) is difficult. I’ve tried a sound bar but not much different.

My brother bought me some Bluetooth headphones for Christmas one year and they are fab, but it would be good to get almost that quality from the telly’s speakers. I imagine that would be difficult.

Check delivery charges. I bought my LG Nano from AO and forgot I paid an extra £30 for delivery making it the same price (with the current offer of £150 off)
I'm not buying, wouldn't risk a oled , but pointing out qvc price isn't as amazing as they make out

Latest posts

Back