LIDL beauty spots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trouble is,unlike Aldi,they don't do deliveries and atm I will not go into any shop etc. Thanks anyway.

And I wish they had a better website like Aldi. In particular, reviews would be useful, but I'm thinking more of house/garden and other products. The beauty stuff here is so cheap, it's probably worth the risk without having read a review. I'll pop in at the end of next week.

PS I'm not going in many shops either, Lemonpop.

Last edited:
These seem to be the dupes of:

loreal.PNG
boots.PNG
neutrogena.PNG
cien.PNG

Last edited:
Creightons do a H20 range. There`s 20% discount at the moment, its cruelty free (has the bunny logo) and its £1.95 delivery for orders under £20 or free for orders over £20.
It`s just £8.98 for a set including the H20 cleanser, day gel and overnight mask.

Always interested in Lidl clothes too. What I've had has been quite good!
Yes Ivd
Always interested in Lidl clothes too. What I've had has been quite good!
Yes I've picked up some nice linen shirts for hubby an some of the lovely soft seaweed,I think undies as well for him.I got a lovely red sweater and bamboo material vests last year and a couple of linen tops for myself.

Creightons do a H20 range. There`s 20% discount at the moment, its cruelty free (has the bunny logo) and its £1.95 delivery for orders under £20 or free for orders over £20.
It`s just £8.98 for a set including the H20 cleanser, day gel and overnight mask.

Thanks V, I really like Creightons there range is really good.

Thanks for the heads up you have reminded me that I bought 3 the last time and I’ve put them somewhere safe and forgotten them, oops.
Oh ignore me I was meaning the fragrances but that was ages ago! I’ll blame my headache rather than senility

Lidl fragrances are on sale as of today, only I cannot find them online, but they are available in store.

Latest posts

Back