Linda Lusardi.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone remember this?

Linda Lusardi has defended her ridiculed decision to call 999 when she was stuck in traffic, insisting she had been right to phone emergency services.
The former topless model called the number after realising she was going to be late for her performance as the Wicked Queen in panto and asked if she could use the hard shoulder on the M25 to bypass hundreds of queueing vehicles.
Sadly for her, the reply from police was one familiar to generations of panto fans - Oh no, it isn't.

After being criticised by the police for making an 'absolutely inappropriate' request, Lusardi has defended her controversial phonecall.
She said: 'I phoned 999 because I was brought up to believe that was the number to call if you needed police assistance.
'The call wasn't because I'm was going to be late, it was because the matinee would have been cancelled. I didn't want to disappoint a thousand people who had come to see the show.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-calling-999-to-panto-time.html#ixzz1eNkLLDKD

Because yes, we all pay our council taxes to ensure that Z-list celebs get to their "gigs" on time; not to pay for the police to patrol the streets and deal with crime.

Thank you Linda: I'm now going to request that my council tax be used to pay for Su Pollard's shopping to be sent to her home so that she doesn't run the risk of falling foul of that nasty paparazzi :nod:

Is this woman for real? Who does she think she is, a real megastar like "Our" Ellis Ward? :taphead:

Now if SHE was running late for an appointment, I'd expect the SAS to be sent in at least! :smirk:

Latest posts

Back