Links of london.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bingowings

Registered Shopper
I fully expected to see a huge thread on here discussing the links of London deal of the day. A lovely bracelet for just £12.99+ add on's. I'm really surprised to see it has been ignored. Did everyone miss it?

I fully expected to see a huge thread on here discussing the links of London deal of the day. A lovely bracelet for just £12.99+ add on's. I'm really surprised to see it has been ignored. Did everyone miss it?

positive news bingo

been a lot of big brands last few weeks

pleasing to see

Merryone has posted about it

I did indeed, it's on the random musings thread, and only there 'cause someone had commented about it on that thread, and I said what a good deal it was too. Bingo? I don't know why you felt the need to have a little dig, (and don't say it isn't) about being so suprised it's been ignored. A thread simply alerting us to it would have been better, I didn't tune in till late morning yesterday by which time they'd all gone, and I was actually quite disappointed! Yes, I saw they were selling other ones with single discs, but I thought the dotd configuration was excellent and would have made someone a none too shabby present - oh well!

Latest posts

Back