Links of london.

bingowings

I fully expected to see a huge thread on here discussing the links of London deal of the day. A lovely bracelet for just £12.99+ add on's. I'm really surprised to see it has been ignored. Did everyone miss it?

newtobid

Banned
I fully expected to see a huge thread on here discussing the links of London deal of the day. A lovely bracelet for just £12.99+ add on's. I'm really surprised to see it has been ignored. Did everyone miss it?

positive news bingo

been a lot of big brands last few weeks

pleasing to see

merryone

VIP Shopper
Merryone has posted about it

I did indeed, it's on the random musings thread, and only there 'cause someone had commented about it on that thread, and I said what a good deal it was too. Bingo? I don't know why you felt the need to have a little dig, (and don't say it isn't) about being so suprised it's been ignored. A thread simply alerting us to it would have been better, I didn't tune in till late morning yesterday by which time they'd all gone, and I was actually quite disappointed! Yes, I saw they were selling other ones with single discs, but I thought the dotd configuration was excellent and would have made someone a none too shabby present - oh well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StenSTeamp
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks