Lisa Riley Launching Her Fashion Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

adam82uk

Registered Shopper
That's right former emmerdale soap star is joining idealworld, to launch her fashion collection on thursday 10th november confirmed on twitter. Oh great another minor celebrity that's joining the idealworld shopping channel. It was confirmed via riley's twitter timeline.

Last edited:
"You can try the airship-size even if you're St Paul's Cathedral-size because it has 5% stretch"

(Based on an actual comment made yesterday by the indomitable Peter Simon)

She lost a lot of weight and is looking much slimmer lately .She was on Loose women discussing her new healthy life style.

Hopefully she will manage to keep slimmer but it will be interesting to see her fashions.

That's what i was thinking, but unfortunately to have Ideal sell her range has somewhat dampened her achievements, unless they start bullshyting that she lost the weight using a combination of the nutribullet, jane plan, vibrapower and halogen cooker.

That's what i was thinking, but unfortunately to have Ideal sell her range has somewhat dampened her achievement

Well, she obviously doesn't seem to think so. I bet they'll be more realistically priced than the imaginary "Young Dim" over on QVC were they charge anything in the region of £100 and upwards for a top. The way IW clothes sell she probably thinks there's a bigger shopping telly audience on IW for clothes than there is on QVC, but that's just my opinion of course.

That's what i was thinking, but unfortunately to have Ideal sell her range has somewhat dampened her achievement

Well, she obviously doesn't seem to think so. I bet they'll be more realistically priced than the imaginary "Young Dim" over on QVC were they charge anything in the region of £100 and upwards for a top. The way IW clothes sell she probably thinks there's a bigger shopping telly audience on IW for clothes than there is on QVC, but that's just my opinion of course.
We'll if it's just your opinion that's ok then. :mysmilie_15:

It's the kiss of death selling her stuff on Ideal World. Made worse if Peter Simon start slobbering his manky chops all over her...

At least it's something different (kinda)

I somehow doubt Peter Simon would try it with her probably knows she would give him a slap.

She always seems quite down to earth to me I'm not sure her personna fits with qvc and 100 quid a top tbh.

I would guess that with various other fashion brands teaming up to be on ideal they must send a fair whack of stock.

Actually, depending on the make up of the fabric, it looks functional and Lisa R looks really well:

http://www.justbeyouclothing.co.uk

I agree, Lisa looks great, but I'm not so sure about the clothes. From what I can see from the few products up on the website, there's an awful lot of acrylic, and I think it looks rather cheap ...the bardot dress in particular reminds me of one of those Smiffy's costumes you can buy in a joke shop!

Attachments

• bardot dress.jpg
    bardot dress.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 177
I hope Lisa is given a fair crack at selling her clothes on Idea World, (Ideal, I don't think so). I hope the presentations don't go down the path of what her acting in a certain soap used to be like with gossip etc. Good luck to her and hope she does well. :mysmilie_59:

Might have watched Lisa Rileys Fashion Show,but have checked on Ideal Worlds Schedule to see who was presenting it,& saw Sally Jacks is the presenter,so won't be watching as I can't stand Sally Jacks.

Latest posts

Back