Little QVC book Spring 2023

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArticMule

Registered Shopper
I have received the Spring QVC book and an exclusive ('cause I am obviously special) £10 off code. But a minimum spend of £60!!!! Maybe I should see if there are enough free postage items to make up the 60 squidleys to get my tenner off. Hmmm......

That is absolutely pathetic, that's less than 17% discount and I'll bet that the £60.00 minimum spend doesn't include postage (but I could be wrong on that I suppose).
You do wonder if Q actually want any custom at times.

I have received the Spring QVC book and an exclusive ('cause I am obviously special) £10 off code. But a minimum spend of £60!!!! Maybe I should see if there are enough free postage items to make up the 60 squidleys to get my tenner off. Hmmm......
What's the Spring QVC book? Not heard of such a thing. It wouldn't actually hurt them to reward the customer once in a while by allowing the money off to come of any purchase and yes if it means you end up paying just the postage or a very small amount then so be it. Yes, it might be useful, but you'll have to work hard to find something that a. qualifies b. has zero postage c. is something you need or have been thinking about buying. If it was a tenner off anything then you could treat yourself to something, and surely that should be the spirit this voucher is given in. I'm also guessing there's a limited time in which you can redeem it too.

Gosh didnt realise I was that special in getting the ten squidley code. Must dig it out and post it on here in case anyone can use it. Doesnt hurt to try - worst that will happen is it would get rejected

I got one today for £10 off if I spend £60 or more, valid for the same dates as above.

These companies think they give you the world with a measly £10 off. I get these little catalogues all the time with a £10 'cheque' as an insert - but is only valid if you spend a ridiculous amount like £75. Most of the catalogue 'stuff' is generally overpriced anyway, and most likely cheaper on Amazon. All a big con.

They’d attract more customers if the voucher could be applied without a minimum spend. There’s no way that I’d spend £40 or £60 in order to get £5 or £10 off, especially when a lot of their products can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere.

A real bargain was one that I got on Amazon. I ordered some slippers and applied a code and they ended up being free. No doubt it was an error but the order was honoured.

Code us 10VELY if anyone wants to try their luck. Not sure about the small print but suspect it will be the normal exclusions (recovering from an eye op and not able to order my new reading glasses yet - so small print is a challenge)

Code us 10VELY if anyone wants to try their luck. Not sure about the small print but suspect it will be the normal exclusions (recovering from an eye op and not able to order my new reading glasses yet - so small print is a challenge)
£5 one is 5PRING

I got the 10VELY book ... one of the pics in the 'catalogue' inside, is for a kipling bag cant remember the name, but ... looks a lot like a Fairfax bag ... from their olden days ... (an in the office right now so cant remember exact price) its either £79.99 or £89.99 ... what?? this bag was £29 last time i bought it, ok was a few years ago now, but ... what a price hike!! And all to save £10? no thanks

How much did it cost them to produce this booklet. Mine arrived this morning - along with a sacksful of post (first delivery in a week), and it went straight into the bin.

Latest posts

Back